Shrinkage tuning parameter selection with a diverging number of parameters
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Peide Shi & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2002. "Regression model selection-a residual likelihood approach," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(2), pages 237-252.
- Zou, Hui, 2006. "The Adaptive Lasso and Its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 101, pages 1418-1429, December.
- Zhao, Meng & Kulasekera, K.B., 2006. "Consistent linear model selection," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 76(5), pages 520-530, March.
- Yuhong Yang, 2005. "Can the strengths of AIC and BIC be shared? A conflict between model indentification and regression estimation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(4), pages 937-950, December.
- Hao Helen Zhang & Wenbin Lu, 2007. "Adaptive Lasso for Cox's proportional hazards model," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 94(3), pages 691-703.
- Hansheng Wang & Guodong Li & Chih-Ling Tsai, 2007. "Regression coefficient and autoregressive order shrinkage and selection via the lasso," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 69(1), pages 63-78.
- Wang, Hansheng & Leng, Chenlei, 2007. "Unified LASSO Estimation by Least Squares Approximation," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 1039-1048, September.
- Fan J. & Li R., 2001. "Variable Selection via Nonconcave Penalized Likelihood and its Oracle Properties," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 1348-1360, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jorssb:v:71:y:2009:i:3:p:671-683. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rssssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.