Approximate Bayesian computing for spatial extremes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cristiano Varin & Paolo Vidoni, 2005. "A note on composite likelihood inference and model selection," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 92(3), pages 519-528, September.
- Bortot, P. & Coles, S.G. & Sisson, S.A., 2007. "Inference for Stereological Extremes," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 102, pages 84-92, March.
- Marc G. Genton & Yanyuan Ma & Huiyan Sang, 2011. "On the likelihood function of Gaussian max-stable processes," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 98(2), pages 481-488.
- Padoan, S. A. & Ribatet, M. & Sisson, S. A., 2010. "Likelihood-Based Inference for Max-Stable Processes," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 105(489), pages 263-277.
- Mark A. Beaumont & Jean-Marie Cornuet & Jean-Michel Marin & Christian P. Robert, 2009. "Adaptive approximate Bayesian computation," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(4), pages 983-990.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McKinley, Trevelyan J. & Ross, Joshua V. & Deardon, Rob & Cook, Alex R., 2014. "Simulation-based Bayesian inference for epidemic models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 434-447.
- Wang, Yixin & So, Mike K.P., 2016. "A Bayesian hierarchical model for spatial extremes with multiple durations," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 39-56.
More about this item
KeywordsApproximate Bayesian computing; Composite likelihood; Extremal coefficient; Likelihood-free; Max-stable process; Spatial extremes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:6:p:1468-1481. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.