Mechanism-based emulation of dynamic simulation models: Concept and application in hydrology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- S. Conti & J. P. Gosling & J. E. Oakley & A. O'Hagan, 2009. "Gaussian process emulation of dynamic computer codes," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 96(3), pages 663-676.
- Jeremy Oakley, 2002. "Bayesian inference for the uncertainty distribution of computer model outputs," Biometrika, Biometrika Trust, vol. 89(4), pages 769-784, December.
- Marc C. Kennedy & Anthony O'Hagan, 2001. "Bayesian calibration of computer models," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 63(3), pages 425-464.
- Craig P. S & Goldstein M. & Rougier J. C & Seheult A. H, 2001. "Bayesian Forecasting for Complex Systems Using Computer Simulators," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 717-729, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:56:y:2012:i:12:p:3959-3974 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nott, David J. & Marshall, Lucy & Fielding, Mark & Liong, Shie-Yui, 2014. "Mixtures of experts for understanding model discrepancy in dynamic computer models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 491-505.
- Auffray, Yves & Barbillon, Pierre & Marin, Jean-Michel, 2014. "Bounding rare event probabilities in computer experiments," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 153-166.
More about this item
KeywordsDynamic model Emulator Optimization Sensitivity analysis Statistical inference;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:4:p:1638-1655. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.