Fast computation of high-dimensional multivariate normal probabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sandor, Zsolt & Andras, P.Peter, 2004. "Alternative sampling methods for estimating multivariate normal probabilities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 207-234, June.
- Tetsuhisa Miwa & A. J. Hayter & Satoshi Kuriki, 2003. "The evaluation of general non-centred orthant probabilities," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 223-234.
- Wang, Morgan & Kennedy, W. J., 1992. "A numerical method for accurately approximating multivariate normal probabilities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 197-210, March.
- D. Y. Lin & L. J. Wei & Z. Ying, 2002. "Model-Checking Techniques Based on Cumulative Residuals," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Vijverberg, Wim P. M., 1997. "Monte Carlo evaluation of multivariate normal probabilities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 281-307.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shuang Zhu & R. Pace, 2014. "Modeling Spatially Interdependent Mortgage Decisions," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 598-620, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMultivariate normal distribution Monte Carlo methods Singular values;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:4:p:1521-1529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .