Fast computation of high-dimensional multivariate normal probabilities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wang, Morgan & Kennedy, W. J., 1992. "A numerical method for accurately approximating multivariate normal probabilities," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 197-210, March.
- D. Y. Lin & L. J. Wei & Z. Ying, 2002. "Model-Checking Techniques Based on Cumulative Residuals," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 58(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Sandor, Zsolt & Andras, P.Peter, 2004. "Alternative sampling methods for estimating multivariate normal probabilities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 120(2), pages 207-234, June.
- Vijverberg, Wim P. M., 1997. "Monte Carlo evaluation of multivariate normal probabilities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1-2), pages 281-307.
- Tetsuhisa Miwa & A. J. Hayter & Satoshi Kuriki, 2003. "The evaluation of general non-centred orthant probabilities," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 65(1), pages 223-234.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shuang Zhu & R. Pace, 2014. "Modeling Spatially Interdependent Mortgage Decisions," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 598-620, November.
More about this item
KeywordsMultivariate normal distribution Monte Carlo methods Singular values;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:4:p:1521-1529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.