Some variants of adaptive sampling procedures and their applications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Carvalho, Carlos M. & Lopes, Hedibert F., 2007. "Simulation-based sequential analysis of Markov switching stochastic volatility models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(9), pages 4526-4542, May.
- Cui, Yin & Fu, Yuejiao & Hussein, Abdulkadir, 2009. "Group sequential testing of homogeneity in genetic linkage analysis," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(10), pages 3630-3639, August.
- Raghu Nandan Sengupta, 2008. "Use of asymmetric loss functions in sequential estimation problems for multiple linear regression," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 245-261.
- Salvan, Alessandra, 1990. "Planning sequential clinical trials: A review," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 47-56, January.
- Alp, Tansel & Demetrescu, Matei, 2010. "Joint forecasts of Dow Jones stocks under general multivariate loss function," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2360-2371, November.
- Bollen, Nicolas P. B. & Gray, Stephen F. & Whaley, Robert E., 2000. "Regime switching in foreign exchange rates: Evidence from currency option prices," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 94(1-2), pages 239-276.
More about this item
KeywordsDecision analysis Normal Exponential Gamma Extreme value Sequential sampling Loss functions Squared error loss Linear exponential loss Bounded risk Simulation Business applications;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:55:y:2011:i:12:p:3183-3196. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.