EM-type algorithms for computing restricted MLEs in multivariate normal distributions and multivariate t-distributions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moshe Shaked & Nozer Singpurwalla, 1990. "A Bayesian approach for quantile and response probability estimation with applications to reliability," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 42(1), pages 1-19, March.
- Mauro Gasparini & Jeffrey Eisele, 2000. "A Curve-Free Method for Phase I Clinical Trials," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 56(2), pages 609-615, June.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou & Daniel L. McFadden, 1998.
"The Method of Simulated Scores for the Estimation of LDV Models,"
Econometric Society, vol. 66(4), pages 863-896, July.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou & Daniel L. McFadden, 1993. "The Method of Simulated Scores for the Estimation of LDV Models," Working Papers _023, Yale University.
- V A Hajivassiliou & DL McFadden, 1997. "The Method of Simulated Scores for the Estimation of LDV Models," STICERD - Econometrics Paper Series 328, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Donald Rubin & Dorothy Thayer, 1982. "EM algorithms for ML factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 69-76, March.
- Shi, Ning-Zhong & Zheng, Shu-Rong & Guo, Jianhua, 2005. "The restricted EM algorithm under inequality restrictions on the parameters," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 53-76, January.
- Liu, Chuanhai, 1997. "ML Estimation of the MultivariatetDistribution and the EM Algorithm," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 296-312, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klugkist, Irene & Hoijtink, Herbert, 2009. "Obtaining similar null distributions in the normal linear model using computational methods," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 877-888, February.
- repec:eee:csdana:v:117:y:2018:i:c:p:194-206 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:compst:v:32:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00180-016-0657-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ding, Jieli & Tian, Guo-Liang & Yuen, Kam Chuen, 2015. "A new MM algorithm for constrained estimation in the proportional hazards model," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 135-151.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:52:y:2008:i:10:p:4768-4778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.