ML Estimation of the MultivariatetDistribution and the EM Algorithm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jie Jiang & Xinsheng Liu & Keming Yu, 2013. "Maximum likelihood estimation of multinomial probit factor analysis models for multivariate t-distribution," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 1485-1500, August.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai, 2009. "Normal distribution based pseudo ML for missing data: With applications to mean and covariance structure analysis," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(9), pages 1900-1918, October.
- Wang, Xiao, 2010. "Wiener processes with random effects for degradation data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 101(2), pages 340-351, February.
- Ke-Hai Yuan & Zhiyong Zhang, 2012. "Robust Structural Equation Modeling with Missing Data and Auxiliary Variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 77(4), pages 803-826, October.
- Chen, Tao & Martin, Elaine & Montague, Gary, 2009. "Robust probabilistic PCA with missing data and contribution analysis for outlier detection," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(10), pages 3706-3716, August.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai & Savalei, Victoria, 2014. "Consistency, bias and efficiency of the normal-distribution-based MLE: The role of auxiliary variables," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 353-370.
- Tian, Guo-Liang & Ng, Kai Wang & Tan, Ming, 2008. "EM-type algorithms for computing restricted MLEs in multivariate normal distributions and multivariate t-distributions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4768-4778, June.
- Ke-Hai Yuan & Wai Chan & Yubin Tian, 2016. "Expectation-robust algorithm and estimating equations for means and dispersion matrix with missing data," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 68(2), pages 329-351, April.
More about this item
KeywordsEM ECM ECME incomplete data Newton-Raphson;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:63:y:1997:i:2:p:296-312. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .