A Robust Bayesian Approach for Structural Equation Models with Missing Data
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 73 (2008)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: https://www.psychometricsociety.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/psychology/journal/11336/PS2|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Asim Ansari & Kamel Jedidi, 2000. "Bayesian factor analysis for multilevel binary observations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 475-496, December.
- Sik-Yum Lee & Xin-Yuan Song, 2003. "Model comparison of nonlinear structural equation models with fixed covariates," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 68(1), pages 27-47, March.
- Richard Scheines & Herbert Hoijtink & Anne Boomsma, 1999. "Bayesian estimation and testing of structural equation models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 64(1), pages 37-52, March.
- Chen, Ming-Hui & Ibrahim, Joseph G. & Sinha, Debajyoti, 2004. "A new joint model for longitudinal and survival data with a cure fraction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 18-34, October.
- Liu, C., 1995. "Missing Data Imputation Using the Multivariate t Distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 139-158, April.
- D. B. Dunson, 2000. "Bayesian latent variable models for clustered mixed outcomes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(2), pages 355-366.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:73:y:2008:i:3:p:343-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.