A Robust Bayesian Approach for Structural Equation Models with Missing Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Ming-Hui & Ibrahim, Joseph G. & Sinha, Debajyoti, 2004. "A new joint model for longitudinal and survival data with a cure fraction," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 18-34, October.
- Asim Ansari & Kamel Jedidi, 2000. "Bayesian factor analysis for multilevel binary observations," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 475-496, December.
- Sik-Yum Lee & Xin-Yuan Song, 2003. "Model comparison of nonlinear structural equation models with fixed covariates," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 27-47.
- Richard Scheines & Herbert Hoijtink & Anne Boomsma, 1999. "Bayesian estimation and testing of structural equation models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 37-52.
- Liu, C., 1995. "Missing Data Imputation Using the Multivariate t Distribution," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 139-158, April.
- D. B. Dunson, 2000. "Bayesian latent variable models for clustered mixed outcomes," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 62(2), pages 355-366.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ando, Tomohiro, 2009. "Bayesian factor analysis with fat-tailed factors and its exact marginal likelihood," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 100(8), pages 1717-1726, September.
- Ke-Hai Yuan & Zhiyong Zhang, 2012. "Robust Structural Equation Modeling with Missing Data and Auxiliary Variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 803-826.
More about this item
Keywordsrobust Bayesian methods; normal/independent distributions; nonlinear structural equation models with covariates; model comparison;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:73:y:2008:i:3:p:343-364. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .