Missing Data Imputation Using the Multivariate t Distribution
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1996. "A note on hypothesis testing in LAV multiple regression: A small sample comparison," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 463-470.
- Dielman, Terry E. & Rose, Elizabeth L., 1995. "A bootstrap approach to hypothesis testing in least absolute value regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 119-130.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tang, Yongqiang, 2015. "An efficient monotone data augmentation algorithm for Bayesian analysis of incomplete longitudinal data," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, pages 146-152.
- Jie Jiang & Xinsheng Liu & Keming Yu, 2013. "Maximum likelihood estimation of multinomial probit factor analysis models for multivariate t-distribution," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 1485-1500, August.
- Sik-Yum Lee & Ye-Mao Xia, 2008. "A Robust Bayesian Approach for Structural Equation Models with Missing Data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, pages 343-364.
- Margaret Y Hwang & David Weil, 1997. "The Diffusion of Modern Manufacturing Practices: Evidence from Retail-Apparel Sectors," Working Papers 97-11, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Atkinson, A. C. & Cheng, Tsung-Chi, 2000. "On robust linear regression with incomplete data," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, pages 361-380.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jmvana:v:53:y:1995:i:1:p:139-158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.