Multivariate time series modeling and classification via hierarchical VAR mixtures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Chib S. & Jeliazkov I., 2001. "Marginal Likelihood From the Metropolis-Hastings Output," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 270-281, March.
- Sangjoon Kim & Neil Shephard & Siddhartha Chib, 1998. "Stochastic Volatility: Likelihood Inference and Comparison with ARCH Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 65(3), pages 361-393.
- Lai T.L. & Po-Shing Wong S., 2001. "Stochastic Neural Networks With Applications to Nonlinear Time Series," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 968-981, September.
- Ombao, Hernando & von Sachs, Rainer & Guo, Wensheng, 2005. "SLEX Analysis of Multivariate Nonstationary Time Series," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 100, pages 519-531, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gelper, Sarah & Croux, Christophe, 2007. "Multivariate out-of-sample tests for Granger causality," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(7), pages 3319-3329, April.
- Maharaj, Elizabeth A. & Alonso, Andres M., 2007. "Discrimination of locally stationary time series using wavelets," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 879-895, October.
- Liu, Shen & Maharaj, Elizabeth Ann, 2013. "A hypothesis test using bias-adjusted AR estimators for classifying time series in small samples," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 32-49.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:51:y:2006:i:3:p:1445-1462. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.