GACV for quantile smoothing splines
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, March.
- Koenker, Roger W & Bassett, Gilbert, Jr, 1978. "Regression Quantiles," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 33-50, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shim, Jooyong & Hwang, Changha, 2009. "Support vector censored quantile regression under random censoring," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(4), pages 912-919, February.
- Sungwan Bang & Soo-Heang Eo & Yong Mee Cho & Myoungshic Jhun & HyungJun Cho, 2016. "Non-crossing weighted kernel quantile regression with right censored data," Lifetime Data Analysis: An International Journal Devoted to Statistical Methods and Applications for Time-to-Event Data, Springer, vol. 22(1), pages 100-121, January.
- Shih-Kang Chao & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle & Hien Pham-Thu, 2014. "Credit Risk Calibration based on CDS Spreads," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-026, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Park, Jinho & Kim, Jeankyung, 2011. "Quantile regression with an epsilon-insensitive loss in a reproducing kernel Hilbert space," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 62-70, January.
- repec:spr:aistmt:v:69:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s10463-016-0566-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Songfeng Zheng, 2014. "A generalized Newton algorithm for quantile regression models," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(6), pages 1403-1426, December.
- Jooyong Shim & Changha Hwang & Kyungha Seok, 2016. "Support vector quantile regression with varying coefficients," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 1015-1030, September.
- Huang, Lele & Zhao, Junlong & Wang, Huiwen & Wang, Siyang, 2016. "Robust shrinkage estimation and selection for functional multiple linear model through LAD loss," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 384-400.
- Jooyong Shim & Changha Hwang & Kyungha Seok, 2014. "Composite support vector quantile regression estimation," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 29(6), pages 1651-1665, December.
- Schnabel, Sabine K. & Eilers, Paul H.C., 2009. "Optimal expectile smoothing," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(12), pages 4168-4177, October.
- Lenka Zbonakova & Wolfgang Karl Härdle & Weining Wang, 2016. "Time Varying Quantile Lasso," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-047, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Bang, Sungwan & Jhun, Myoungshic, 2012. "Simultaneous estimation and factor selection in quantile regression via adaptive sup-norm regularization," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(4), pages 813-826.
- Lian, Heng & Meng, Jie & Fan, Zengyan, 2015. "Simultaneous estimation of linear conditional quantiles with penalized splines," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 1-21.
- repec:eee:stapro:v:126:y:2017:i:c:p:205-211 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wu, Chaojiang & Yu, Yan, 2014. "Partially linear modeling of conditional quantiles using penalized splines," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 170-187.
- Jooyong Shim & Yongtae Kim & Jangtaek Lee & Changha Hwang, 2012. "Estimating value at risk with semiparametric support vector quantile regression," Computational Statistics, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 685-700, December.
- Qifa Xu & Cuixia Jiang & Yaoyao He, 2016. "An exponentially weighted quantile regression via SVM with application to estimating multiperiod VaR," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(2), pages 285-320, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:50:y:2006:i:3:p:813-829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.