New algorithms for computing the least trimmed squares regression estimator
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hossjer, Ola, 1995. "Exact computation of the least trimmed squares estimate in simple linear regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 265-282, March.
- Hawkins, Douglas M. & Olive, David J., 1999. "Improved feasible solution algorithms for high breakdown estimation," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Hossjer, O. & Croux, C. & Rousseeuw, P. J., 1994. "Asymptotics of Generalized S-Estimators," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 51(1), pages 148-177, October.
- Hawkins, Douglas M., 1994. "The feasible solution algorithm for least trimmed squares regression," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 185-196, February.
- Harrison, David Jr. & Rubinfeld, Daniel L., 1978. "Hedonic housing prices and the demand for clean air," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 81-102, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:36:y:2001:i:4:p:425-439. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.