What women want: Creation of a luxury brand
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kapferer, Jean-Noël, 2012. "Abundant rarity: The key to luxury growth," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(5), pages 453-462.
- Zhan, Lingjing & He, Yanqun, 2012. "Understanding luxury consumption in China: Consumer perceptions of best-known brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 65(10), pages 1452-1460.
- Faure, Guy Olivier & Fang, Tony, 2008. "Changing Chinese values: Keeping up with paradoxes," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 194-207, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chailan, Claude, 2018. "Art as a means to recreate luxury brands' rarity and value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 414-423.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Cristini, Hélène & Kauppinen-Räisänen, Hannele & Barthod-Prothade, Mireille & Woodside, Arch, 2017. "Toward a general theory of luxury: Advancing from workbench definitions and theoretical transformations," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 101-107.
- Kauppinen-Räisänen, Hannele & Björk, Peter & Lönnström, Alexandra & Jauffret, Marie-Nathalie, 2018. "How consumers' need for uniqueness, self-monitoring, and social identity affect their choices when luxury brands visually shout versus whisper," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 84(C), pages 72-81.
- Park, Jungkun & Hyun, Hyowon & Thavisay, Toulany, 2021. "A study of antecedents and outcomes of social media WOM towards luxury brand purchase intention," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 58(C).
- Shukla, Paurav & Rosendo-Rios, Veronica, 2021. "Intra and inter-country comparative effects of symbolic motivations on luxury purchase intentions in emerging markets," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(1).
- Shin, Hyunju & Eastman, Jacqueline K. & Mothersbaugh, David, 2017. "The effect of a limited-edition offer following brand dilution on consumer attitudes toward a luxury brand," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 59-70.
- Jia Jin & Michael Ford & Chih Chen, 2013. "Asymmetric Differences in Work–Family Spillover in North America and China: Results from Two Heterogeneous Samples," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 113(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Javier F. de la Ballina & Isabel de la Ballina, 2019. "Scarcity as a Desirable Attribute of Luxury Fashion Brands in Millennial Marketing," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 31(2), pages 153-170.
- Sindy Liu & Patsy Perry & Gregory Gadzinski, 2019. "The implications of digital marketing on WeChat for luxury fashion brands in China," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(4), pages 395-409, July.
- Gian Luca Gregori & Silvia Cardinali & Meri Travaglini, 2013. "Imprese calzaturiere e competitività nel mercato mondiale: il caso di una media luxury brand company," MERCATI E COMPETITIVIT, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 151-168.
- Yoo, Jungmin & Park, Minjung, 2016. "The effects of e-mass customization on consumer perceived value, satisfaction, and loyalty toward luxury brands," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5775-5784.
- Martin, Drew & Palakshappa, Nitha & Woodside, Arch, 2019. "Consumer metaphoria: Uncovering the automaticity of animal, product/brand, and country meanings," Australasian marketing journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 113-125.
- Weaver, David & Tang, Chuanzhong & Zhao, Yanzhi, 2020. "Facilitating sustainable tourism by endogenization: China as exemplar," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(C).
- Jacob, Isaac & Khanna, Monica & Rai, Krupa A., 2020. "Attribution analysis of luxury brands: An investigation into consumer-brand congruence through conspicuous consumption," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 597-607.
- Muhammad Waseem Bari & Muhammad Abrar & Mohsin Bashir & Sajjad Ahmad Baig & Meng Fanchen, 2019. "Soft Issues During Cross-Border Mergers and Acquisitions and Industry Performance, Chinaâ€“Pakistan Economic Corridor Based View," SAGE Open, , vol. 9(2), pages 21582440198, April.
- Tatjana Mihailovic & Tiziano Vescovi & Andrea Pontiggia, 2017. "The Beauty Ideal in Chinese Luxury Cosmetics: Adaptation Strategies of Western Companies," Working Papers 07, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Zahra MajlesiRad & Abdol Hamid Haji pour Shoushtari, 2020. "Analysis of the impact of social network sites and eWOM marketing, considering the reinforcing dimensions of the concept of luxury, on tendency toward luxury brand," Future Business Journal, Springer, vol. 6(1), pages 1-19, December.
- Balmer, John M.T. & Lin, Zhibin & Chen, Weifeng & He, Xinming, 2020. "The role of corporate brand image for B2B relationships of logistics service providers in China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 850-861.
- Liu, Sindy & Perry, Patsy & Moore, Christopher & Warnaby, Gary, 2016. "The standardization-localization dilemma of brand communications for luxury fashion retailers' internationalization into China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(1), pages 357-364.
- Bartikowski, Boris & Cleveland, Mark, 2017. "“Seeing is being”: Consumer culture and the positioning of premium cars in China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 195-202.
- Raffaele Filieri & Zhibin Lin & Simona D’Antone & Elena Chatzopoulou, 2019. "A cultural approach to brand equity: the role of brand mianzi and brand popularity in China," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(4), pages 376-394, July.
More about this item
KeywordsSang A; Jimmy Choo; Luxury; Myungpoom; Korea; Branding; Social media;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:bushor:v:57:y:2014:i:2:p:247-257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/bushor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.