Poverty impacts of natural resource revenues
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2008. "Lao PDR Economic Monitor, April 2008," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13815, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2008. "Lao PDR Economic Monitor : November 2008," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13811, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Ahmad Komarulzaman & Muhamad Purnagunawan & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2013.
"Growth, Poverty and Labor Market Rigidity in Indonesia: A General Equilibrium Investigation,"
Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS)
201304, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jan 2013.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf & Ahmad Komarulzaman & Muhamad Purnagunawan & Budy P. Resosudarmo, 2016. "Growth, Poverty and Labor Market Rigidity in Indonesia: A General Equilibrium Investigation," UNPAD SDGs Working Paper Series 201602, Center for Sustainable Development Goals Studies, Universitas Padjadjaran, revised Jun 2016.
- Arief Anshory Yusuf, 2014. "Poverty, food prices and supply shocks of agricultural products in Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201408, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Jun 2014.
- Phouphet Kyophilavong, 2013. "Comment on “Lao Economy: Capitalizing on Natural Resource Exports”," Asian Economic Policy Review, Japan Center for Economic Research, vol. 8(1), pages 90-91, June.
More about this item
KeywordsAsia; Lao PDR; Poverty incidence; General equilibrium; Natural resource revenues;
- D58 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - Computable and Other Applied General Equilibrium Models
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:23:y:2012:i:4:p:442-453. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.