Inflation in developing Asia
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Ricardo Reis & Justin Wolfers, 2004.
"Disagreement about Inflation Expectations,"
NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2003, Volume 18, pages 209-270
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Ricardo Reis & Justin Wolfers, 2003. "Disagreement about Inflation Expectations," NBER Working Papers 9796, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Ricardo Augusto Marc Rocha Reis & Justin Wolfers, 2004. "Disagreement about Inflation Expectations," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm391, Yale School of Management.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & Ricardo Reis & Justin Wolfers, 2003. "Disagreement about Inflation Expectations," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2011, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Mankiw, N. Gregory & Reis, Ricardo & Wolfers, Justin, 2003. "Disagreement about Inflation Expectations," Research Papers 1807, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Jonathan McCarthy, 2007.
"Pass-Through of Exchange Rates and Import Prices to Domestic Inflation in Some Industrialized Economies,"
Eastern Economic Journal,
Eastern Economic Association, vol. 33(4), pages 511-537, Fall.
- J. McCarthy, 1999. "Pass-through of exchange rates and import prices to domestic inflation in some industrialised economies," BIS Working Papers 79, Bank for International Settlements.
- Jonathan McCarthy, 2000. "Pass-through of exchange rates and import prices to domestic inflation in some industrialized economies," Staff Reports 111, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Nombulelo Braiton, 2008. "Pass-Through of External Shocks to Inflation in Sri Lanka," IMF Working Papers 08/78, International Monetary Fund.
- Ashok Bhundia, 2002. "An Empirical Investigation of Exchange Rate Pass-Through in South Africa," IMF Working Papers 02/165, International Monetary Fund.
- Laurence Ball, 2000.
"Near-rationality and inflation in two monetary regimes,"
Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Laurence Ball, 2000. "Near-Rationality and Inflation in Two Monetary Regimes," NBER Working Papers 7988, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Laurence Ball, 2000. "Near-Rationality and Inflation in Two Monetary Regimes," Economics Working Paper Archive 435, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Arshad Khan & Ayaz Ahmed, 2011. "Macroeconomic Effects of Global Food and Oil Price Shocks to the Pakistan Economy: A Structural Vector Autoregressive (SVAR) Analysis," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 50(4), pages 491-511.
- Lee, Chien-Chiang & Chen, Mei-Ping & Chang, Chi-Hung, 2013. "Dynamic relationships between industry returns and stock market returns," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 119-144.
- Vu, Tuan Khai & Nakata, Hayato, 2014. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Oil Price Fluctuations in ASEAN Countries: Analysis Using a VAR with Block Exogeneity," Discussion Paper Series 619, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wu, Libo & Li, Jing & Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2013.
"Inflationary effect of oil-price shocks in an imperfect market: A partial transmission input–output analysis,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 354-369.
- Libo Wu & Jing Li & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Inflationary Effect of Oil-Price Shocks in an Imperfect Market: A Partial Transmission Input-output Analysis," Working Papers 2011.29, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Libo Wu & Jing Li & ZhongXiang Zhang, 2011. "Inflationary effect of oil-price shocks in an imperfect market: a partial transmission input-output analysis," Economics Study Area Working Papers 115, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Logan Rangasamy, 2011.
"Food Inflation In South Africa: Some Implications For Economic Policy,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 79(2), pages 184-201, June.
- Logan Rangasamy, 2010. "Food inflation in South Africa: Some implications for economic policy," Working Papers 197, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Tang, Hsiao Chink, 2008. "Commodity Prices and Monetary Policy in Emerging East Asia," Working Papers on Regional Economic Integration 23, Asian Development Bank.
- Osorio, Carolina & Unsal, D. Filiz, 2013.
"Inflation dynamics in Asia: Causes, changes, and spillovers from China,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 26-40.
- Carolina Osorio & Filiz D Unsal, 2011. "Inflation Dynamics in Asia; Causes, Changes, and Spillovers From China," IMF Working Papers 11/257, International Monetary Fund.
- Khatun, Fahmida & Ahamad, Mazbahul G., 2012. "Investigating the determinants of inflationary trends in Bangladesh: an ARDL bounds F-Test Approach," MPRA Paper 42572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Baffes & M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Marc Stocker, 2015.
"The Great Plunge in Oil Prices: Causes, Consequences, and Policy Responses,"
Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers
1504, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- John Baffes & M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Marc Stocker, 2015. "The Great Plunge in Oil Prices: Causes, Consequences, and Policy Responses," Policy Research Notes (PRNs) 94725, The World Bank.
- John Baffes & M. Ayhan Kose & Franziska Ohnsorge & Marc Stocker, 2015. "The great plunge in oil prices: causes, consequences, and policy responses," CAMA Working Papers 2015-23, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Marga Peeters & Ronald Albers, 2013.
"Food Prices, Government Subsidies and Fiscal Balances in South Mediterranean Countries,"
Development Policy Review,
Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(3), pages 273-290, May.
- Peeters, Marga & Albers, Ronald, 2011. "Food prices, government subsidies and fiscal balances in south Mediterranean countries," MPRA Paper 37707, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2012.
- Fujii, Tomoki, 2013.
"Impact of food inflation on poverty in the Philippines,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 13-27.
- Tomoki Fujii, 2011. "Impact of food inflation on poverty in the Philippines," Working Papers 14-2011, Singapore Management University, School of Economics.
- Al-Shawarby, Sherine & Selim, Hoda, 2012.
"Are international food price spikes the source of Egypt's high inflation ?,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6177, The World Bank.
- Sherine Al-Shawarby & Hoda Selim, 2012. "Are International Food Price Spikes the Source of Egypt’s High Inflation?," Working Papers 714, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Etsuro Shioji & Taisuke Uchino, 2011.
"Pass-Through of Oil Prices to Japanese Domestic Prices,"
NBER Chapters,in: Commodity Prices and Markets, East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 20, pages 155-189
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Etsuro Shioji & Taisuke Uchino, 2010. "Pass-Through of Oil Prices to Japanese Domestic Prices," NBER Working Papers 15888, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sungbae An & Heedon Kang, 2011. "Oil Shocks in a DSGE Model for the Korean Economy," NBER Chapters,in: Commodity Prices and Markets, East Asia Seminar on Economics, Volume 20, pages 295-321 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:taf:applec:v:50:y:2018:i:4:p:407-425 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adam, P. & Rianse, U. & Harafah, Ĺ. M. & Cahyono, E. & Rafiy, M., 2016. "A Model of the Dynamics of the Effect of World Crude Oil Price and World Rice Price on Indonesia’s Inflation Rate," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-10, March.
- repec:pra:mprapa:37705 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Global Economic Prospects, January 2015 : Having Fiscal Space and Using It," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 20758.
- Marcel Förster & Peter Tillmann, 2013. "Local Inflation: Reconsidering the International Comovement of Inflation," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201303, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- repec:eee:asieco:v:54:y:2018:i:c:p:1-21 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInflation Commodity shock Aggregate demand Inflation expectation Asia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:asieco:v:20:y:2009:i:5:p:507-518. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/asieco .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.