A new HBMO algorithm for multiobjective daily Volt/Var control in distribution systems considering Distributed Generators
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Wei & Lou, Chengzhi & Li, Zhongshi & Lu, Lin & Yang, Hongxing, 2010. "Current status of research on optimum sizing of stand-alone hybrid solar-wind power generation systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(2), pages 380-389, February.
- Niknam, Taher & Firouzi, Bahman Bahmani, 2009. "A practical algorithm for distribution state estimation including renewable energy sources," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(11), pages 2309-2316.
- Ren, Hongbo & Gao, Weijun, 2010. "A MILP model for integrated plan and evaluation of distributed energy systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 1001-1014, March.
- Niknam, Taher & Firouzi, Bahman Bahmani & Ostadi, Amir, 2010. "A new fuzzy adaptive particle swarm optimization for daily Volt/Var control in distribution networks considering distributed generators," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(6), pages 1919-1928, June.
- Omid Haddad & Abbas Afshar & Miguel Mariño, 2006. "Honey-Bees Mating Optimization (HBMO) Algorithm: A New Heuristic Approach for Water Resources Optimization," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 20(5), pages 661-680, October.
- Ruan, Yingjun & Liu, Qingrong & Zhou, Weiguo & Firestone, Ryan & Gao, Weijun & Watanabe, Toshiyuki, 2009. "Optimal option of distributed generation technologies for various commercial buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(9), pages 1641-1653, September.
- Ren, Hongbo & Zhou, Weisheng & Nakagami, Ken'ichi & Gao, Weijun & Wu, Qiong, 2010. "Multi-objective optimization for the operation of distributed energy systems considering economic and environmental aspects," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 3642-3651, December.
- Mancarella, Pierluigi & Chicco, Gianfranco, 2009. "Global and local emission impact assessment of distributed cogeneration systems with partial-load models," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(10), pages 2096-2106, October.
- Subbaraj, P. & Rengaraj, R. & Salivahanan, S., 2009. "Enhancement of combined heat and power economic dispatch using self adaptive real-coded genetic algorithm," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(6), pages 915-921, June.
- Hartikainen, Teemu & Mikkonen, Risto & Lehtonen, Jorma, 2007. "Environmental advantages of superconducting devices in distributed electricity-generation," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 29-38, January.
- Bakos, G.C., 2009. "Distributed power generation: A case study of small scale PV power plant in Greece," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 86(9), pages 1757-1766, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jung, Jaesung & Onen, Ahmet & Russell, Kevin & Broadwater, Robert P. & Steffel, Steve & Dinkel, Alex, 2015. "Configurable, Hierarchical, Model-based, Scheduling Control with photovoltaic generators in power distribution circuits," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 76(C), pages 318-329.
- Jung, Jaesung & Onen, Ahmet & Russell, Kevin & Broadwater, Robert P., 2015. "Local steady-state and quasi steady-state impact studies of high photovoltaic generation penetration in power distribution circuits," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 569-583.
- Martinez-Rojas, Marcela & Sumper, Andreas & Gomis-Bellmunt, Oriol & Sudrià-Andreu, Antoni, 2011. "Reactive power dispatch in wind farms using particle swarm optimization technique and feasible solutions search," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4678-4686.
- Hung, Duong Quoc & Mithulananthan, N. & Bansal, R.C., 2014. "An optimal investment planning framework for multiple distributed generation units in industrial distribution systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 62-72.
- Biswas (Raha), Syamasree & Mandal, Kamal Krishna & Chakraborty, Niladri, 2016. "Pareto-efficient double auction power transactions for economic reactive power dispatch," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 168(C), pages 610-627.
- Muttaqi, K.M. & Le, An D.T. & Aghaei, J. & Mahboubi-Moghaddam, E. & Negnevitsky, M. & Ledwich, G., 2016. "Optimizing distributed generation parameters through economic feasibility assessment," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 893-903.
- Jung, Jaesung & Onen, Ahmet & Arghandeh, Reza & Broadwater, Robert P., 2014. "Coordinated control of automated devices and photovoltaic generators for voltage rise mitigation in power distribution circuits," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 532-540.
- repec:eee:renene:v:109:y:2017:i:c:p:22-40 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zare, Mohsen & Niknam, Taher, 2013. "A new multi-objective for environmental and economic management of Volt/Var Control considering renewable energy resources," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 236-252.
- Fu, Xueqian & Chen, Haoyong & Cai, Runqing & Yang, Ping, 2015. "Optimal allocation and adaptive VAR control of PV-DG in distribution networks," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 173-182.
- Petinrin, J.O. & Shaabanb, Mohamed, 2016. "Impact of renewable generation on voltage control in distribution systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 770-783.
- repec:eee:appene:v:204:y:2017:i:c:p:143-162 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manbachi, Moein & Farhangi, Hassan & Palizban, Ali & Arzanpour, Siamak, 2016. "Smart grid adaptive energy conservation and optimization engine utilizing Particle Swarm Optimization and Fuzzification," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 69-79.
- Ruiz-Romero, Salvador & Colmenar-Santos, Antonio & Mur-Pérez, Francisco & López-Rey, África, 2014. "Integration of distributed generation in the power distribution network: The need for smart grid control systems, communication and equipment for a smart city — Use cases," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 223-234.
- Merahi, Farid & Berkouk, El Madjid & Mekhilef, Saad, 2014. "New management structure of active and reactive power of a large wind farm based on multilevel converter," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 814-828.
More about this item
KeywordsMultiobjective daily Volt/Var control Distributed Generators Chaotic Improved Honey Bee Mating Optimization Voltage and reactive power control Distribution system Evolutionary algorithm;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:88:y:2011:i:3:p:778-788. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.