An artificial neural network approach to compressor performance prediction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Youhong & Chen, Lingen & Sun, Fengrui & Wu, Chih, 2007. "Neural-network based analysis and prediction of a compressor's characteristic performance map," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 84(1), pages 48-55, January.
- Joly, R. B. & Ogaji, S. O. T. & Singh, R. & Probert, S. D., 2004. "Gas-turbine diagnostics using artificial neural-networks for a high bypass ratio military turbofan engine," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 78(4), pages 397-418, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Finn, Joshua & Wagner, John & Bassily, Hany, 2010. "Monitoring strategies for a combined cycle electric power generator," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 2621-2627.
- repec:eee:appene:v:198:y:2017:i:c:p:122-144 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:energy:v:126:y:2017:i:c:p:217-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Cortés, O. & Urquiza, G. & Hernández, J.A., 2009. "Optimization of operating conditions for compressor performance by means of neural network inverse," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 2487-2493.
- Lazrak, Amine & Leconte, Antoine & Chèze, David & Fraisse, Gilles & Papillon, Philippe & Souyri, Bernard, 2015. "Numerical and experimental results of a novel and generic methodology for energy performance evaluation of thermal systems using renewable energies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 158(C), pages 142-156.
- Benedetti, Miriam & Cesarotti, Vittorio & Introna, Vito & Serranti, Jacopo, 2016. "Energy consumption control automation using Artificial Neural Networks and adaptive algorithms: Proposal of a new methodology and case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 165(C), pages 60-71.
- repec:eee:energy:v:140:y:2017:i:p2:p:1398-1406 is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhang, Weihao & Zou, Zhengping & Ye, Jian, 2012. "Leading-edge redesign of a turbomachinery blade and its effect on aerodynamic performance," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 655-667.
- Tsoutsanis, Elias & Meskin, Nader & Benammar, Mohieddine & Khorasani, Khashayar, 2014. "A component map tuning method for performance prediction and diagnostics of gas turbine compressors," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 572-585.
- Guan, Cong & Theotokatos, Gerasimos & Zhou, Peilin & Chen, Hui, 2014. "Computational investigation of a large containership propulsion engine operation at slow steaming conditions," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 130(C), pages 370-383.
More about this item
KeywordsAxial compressor Performance map Neural networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:86:y:2009:i:7-8:p:1210-1221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.