Renewable-energy developments in Poland to 2020
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kancs, d'Artis & Wohlgemuth, Norbert, 2008.
"Evaluation of renewable energy policies in an integrated economic-energy-environment model,"
Forest Policy and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 128-139, January.
- d’Artis Kancs, 2007. "Applied General Equilibrium Analysis of Renewable Energy Policies," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2007_02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- d’Artis Kancs & Norbert Wohlgemuth, 2007. "Evaluation of renewable energy policies in an integrated economic-energy-environment model," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2007_04, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Thornley, Patricia & Rogers, John & Huang, Ye, 2008. "Quantification of employment from biomass power plants," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1922-1927.
- Kowalski, Katharina & Stagl, Sigrid & Madlener, Reinhard & Omann, Ines, 2009. "Sustainable energy futures: Methodological challenges in combining scenarios and participatory multi-criteria analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 197(3), pages 1063-1074, September.
- Ericsson, Karin, 2007. "Co-firing—A strategy for bioenergy in Poland?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1838-1847.
- Patlitzianas, Konstantinos D. & Kagiannas, Argyris G. & Askounis, Dimitris Th. & Psarras, John, 2005. "The policy perspective for RES development in the new member states of the EU," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 477-492.
- Hugues, Paul & Assoumou, Edi & Maizi, Nadia, 2016. "Assessing GHG mitigation and associated cost of French biofuel sector: Insights from a TIMES model," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 113(C), pages 288-300.
More about this item
KeywordsRenewable energy Development strategy Simulation Externalities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:76:y:2003:i:1-3:p:101-110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.