Operating strategies for fuel processing systems with a focus on water–gas shift reactor stability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Abdul Rasheed, Raj Kamal & Chan, Siew Hwa, 2015. "Transient carbon monoxide poisoning kinetics during warm-up period of a high-temperature PEMFC – Physical model and parametric study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 44-51.
- Cheng, Yung-Hsiang & Chang, Yu-Hern & Lu, I.J., 2015. "Urban transportation energy and carbon dioxide emission reduction strategies," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 157(C), pages 953-973.
- Pasel, Joachim & Samsun, Remzi Can & Tschauder, Andreas & Peters, Ralf & Stolten, Detlef, 2015. "A novel reactor type for autothermal reforming of diesel fuel and kerosene," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 150(C), pages 176-184.
- Cui, Qiang & Li, Ye, 2015. "An empirical study on the influencing factors of transportation carbon efficiency: Evidences from fifteen countries," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 209-217.
- Samsun, Remzi Can & Pasel, Joachim & Janßen, Holger & Lehnert, Werner & Peters, Ralf & Stolten, Detlef, 2014. "Design and test of a 5kWe high-temperature polymer electrolyte fuel cell system operated with diesel and kerosene," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 238-249.
- Pregelj, Boštjan & Vrečko, Darko & Petrovčič, Janko & Jovan, Vladimir & Dolanc, Gregor, 2015. "A model-based approach to battery selection for truck onboard fuel cell-based APU in an anti-idling application," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 64-76.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pregelj, Boštjan & Micor, Michał & Dolanc, Gregor & Petrovčič, Janko & Jovan, Vladimir, 2016. "Impact of fuel cell and battery size to overall system performance – A diesel fuel-cell APU case study," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 365-375.
- Samsun, Remzi Can & Prawitz, Matthias & Tschauder, Andreas & Pasel, Joachim & Pfeifer, Peter & Peters, Ralf & Stolten, Detlef, 2018. "An integrated diesel fuel processing system with thermal start-up for fuel cells," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 226(C), pages 145-159.
More about this item
KeywordsOperating strategies; Autothermal reforming; Diesel; Water-gas shift reactor; Catalyst deactivation; High-temperature polymer electrolyte fuel cell system;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:164:y:2016:i:c:p:540-552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.