Thermal comfort and energy saving in a vehicle compartment using a localized air-conditioning system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, K. David & Tzeng, Sheng-Chung & Jeng, Tzer-Ming & Chiang, Wing-Ding, 2006. "Air-conditioning system of an intelligent vehicle-cabin," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 83(6), pages 545-557, June.
- Fleming, Evan & Wen, Shaoyi & Shi, Li & da Silva, Alexandre K., 2013. "Thermodynamic model of a thermal storage air conditioning system with dynamic behavior," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 160-169.
- Sanaye, Sepehr & Dehghandokht, Masoud & Fartaj, Amir, 2012. "Temperature control of a cabin in an automobile using thermal modeling and fuzzy controller," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 860-868.
- Chua, K.J. & Chou, S.K. & Yang, W.M., 2010. "Advances in heat pump systems: A review," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(12), pages 3611-3624, December.
- Manzela, André Aleixo & Hanriot, Sérgio Morais & Cabezas-Gómez, Luben & Sodré, José Ricardo, 2010. "Using engine exhaust gas as energy source for an absorption refrigeration system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 87(4), pages 1141-1148, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Li, Xiaolong & Xie, Changjun & Quan, Shuhai & Huang, Liang & Fang, Wei, 2018. "Energy management strategy of thermoelectric generation for localized air conditioners in commercial vehicles based on 48 V electrical system," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 231(C), pages 887-900.
- Balvís, Eduardo & Sampedro, Óscar & Zaragoza, Sonia & Paredes, Angel & Michinel, Humberto, 2016. "A simple model for automatic analysis and diagnosis of environmental thermal comfort in energy efficient buildings," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 177(C), pages 60-70.
- Huang, Yanjun & Khajepour, Amir & Bagheri, Farshid & Bahrami, Majid, 2016. "Optimal energy-efficient predictive controllers in automotive air-conditioning/refrigeration systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 605-618.
- Huang, Yanjun & Khajepour, Amir & Ding, Haitao & Bagheri, Farshid & Bahrami, Majid, 2017. "An energy-saving set-point optimizer with a sliding mode controller for automotive air-conditioning/refrigeration systems," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 188(C), pages 576-585.
- Sina Shojaei & Andrew McGordon & Simon Robinson & James Marco, 2017. "Improving the Performance Attributes of Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles in Hot Climates through Key-Off Battery Cooling," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(12), pages 1-28, December.
- Tong, Zheming & Chen, Yujiao & Malkawi, Ali, 2017. "Estimating natural ventilation potential for high-rise buildings considering boundary layer meteorology," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 193(C), pages 276-286.
- Tatchell-Evans, Morgan & Kapur, Nik & Summers, Jonathan & Thompson, Harvey & Oldham, Dan, 2017. "An experimental and theoretical investigation of the extent of bypass air within data centres employing aisle containment, and its impact on power consumption," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 186(P3), pages 457-469.
- Jiying Liu & Shengwei Zhu & Moon Keun Kim & Jelena Srebric, 2019. "A Review of CFD Analysis Methods for Personalized Ventilation (PV) in Indoor Built Environments," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(15), pages 1-33, August.
- Tong, Zheming & Chen, Yujiao & Malkawi, Ali, 2016. "Defining the Influence Region in neighborhood-scale CFD simulations for natural ventilation design," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 182(C), pages 625-633.
More about this item
KeywordsLocalized air-conditioning; Thermal comfort; Energy saving; Automobile;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:133:y:2014:i:c:p:14-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.