Performance, combustion and emission characteristics of biodiesel derived from waste cooking oils
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xue, Jinlin & Grift, Tony E. & Hansen, Alan C., 2011. "Effect of biodiesel on engine performances and emissions," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 1098-1116, February.
- Kumaran, P. & Mazlini, Nur & Hussein, Ibrahim & Nazrain, M. & Khairul, M., 2011. "Technical feasibility studies for Langkawi WCO (waste cooking oil) derived-biodiesel," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(3), pages 1386-1393.
- Macor, A. & Avella, F. & Faedo, D., 2011. "Effects of 30% v/v biodiesel/diesel fuel blend on regulated and unregulated pollutant emissions from diesel engines," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(12), pages 4989-5001.
- Rajasekar, E. & Murugesan, A. & Subramanian, R. & Nedunchezhian, N., 2010. "Review of NOx reduction technologies in CI engines fuelled with oxygenated biomass fuels," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 14(7), pages 2113-2121, September.
- Kannan, G.R. & Karvembu, R. & Anand, R., 2011. "Effect of metal based additive on performance emission and combustion characteristics of diesel engine fuelled with biodiesel," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 3694-3703.
- Muralidharan, K. & Vasudevan, D., 2011. "Performance, emission and combustion characteristics of a variable compression ratio engine using methyl esters of waste cooking oil and diesel blends," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 88(11), pages 3959-3968.
- Qi, D.H. & Chen, H. & Geng, L.M. & Bian, Y.Z., 2011. "Effect of diethyl ether and ethanol additives on the combustion and emission characteristics of biodiesel-diesel blended fuel engine," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1252-1258.
More about this item
KeywordsBiodiesel; Combustion; Euro IV diesel engine; Waste cooking oil; Partial load;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:appene:v:112:y:2013:i:c:p:493-499. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/405891/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.