Perceptions of organizational ideology following merger: A longitudinal study of merging accounting firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dent, Jeremy F., 1991. "Accounting and organizational cultures: A field study of the emergence of a new organizational reality," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 16(8), pages 705-732.
- Soeters, Joseph & Schreuder, Hein, 1988. "The interaction between national and organizational cultures in accounting firms," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 75-85, January.
- Pratt, Jamie & Beaulieu, Phil, 1992. "Organizational culture in public accounting: Size, technology, rank, and functional area," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 17(7), pages 667-684, October.
- Cartwright, Sue & Cooper, Cary L., 1992. "Mergers and Acquisitions," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 1, number 9780750601443.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Durand, Muriel, 2016. "Employing critical incident technique as one way to display the hidden aspects of post-merger integration," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 87-102.
- Pantic, B., 2016. "Comparability of financial reports: A literature review of most recent studies," Working Papers 6451, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
- Heijltjes,MariÃ«lle G. & Velde,Hanneke S.,ter, 2005. "Leadership in a post-merger context: The importance of people skills over politics," Research Memorandum 057, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Burrows, Geoff & Black, Christopher, 1998. "Profit sharing in Australian Big 6 accounting firms: An exploratory study," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 23(5-6), pages 517-530.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:aosoci:v:20:y:1995:i:1:p:19-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/aos .