Alternative cropping strategies for assured and efficient crop production in upland rainfed rice areas of eastern India based on rainfall analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stephens, William & Hess, Tim, 1999. "Systems approaches to water management research," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 3-13, March.
- Li, Feng-Min & Yan, Xun & Li, Feng-Rui & Guo, An-Hong, 2001. "Effects of different water supply regimes on water use and yield performance of spring wheat in a simulated semi-arid environment," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 25-35, February.
- Fernandez, J. E. & Moreno, F. & Murillo, J. M. & Cayuela, J. A. & Fernandez-Boy, E. & Cabrera, F., 1996. "Water use and yield of maize with two levels of nitrogen fertilization in SW Spain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 215-233, January.
- Katerji, N. & van Hoorn, J. W. & Hamdy, A. & Mastrorilli, M. & Karam, F., 1998. "Salinity and drought, a comparison of their effects on the relationship between yield and evapotranspiration," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 45-54, February.
- Li, Feng-Min & Song, Qiu-Hua & Liu, Hong-Sheng & Li, Feng-Rui & Liu, Xiao-Lan, 2001. "Effects of pre-sowing irrigation and phosphorus application on water use and yield of spring wheat under semi-arid conditions," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 173-183, August.
- Hussain, Ghulam & Al-Jaloud, Ali A., 1995. "Effect of irrigation and nitrogen on water use efficiency of wheat in Saudi Arabia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 143-153, June.
- Recio, B. & Rubio, F. & Lomban, J. & Ibanez, J., 1999. "An econometric irrigated crop allocation model for analyzing the impact of water restriction policies," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 47-63, September.
- Aase, J. K. & Pikul, J. L., 2000. "Water use in a modified summer fallow system on semiarid northern Great Plains," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 345-357, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahman, Sanzidur, 2009.
"Whether crop diversification is a desired strategy for agricultural growth in Bangladesh?,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 340-349, August.
- Rahman, Sanzidur, 2008. "Whether crop diversification is a desired strategy for agricultural growth in Bangladesh," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36867, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Kar, Gouranga & Verma, H.N. & Singh, Ravender, 2006. "Effects of winter crop and supplemental irrigation on crop yield, water use efficiency and profitability in rainfed rice based cropping system of eastern India," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 280-292, February.
- Rahman, Sanzidur & Kazal, Mohammad Mizanul Haque, 2015. "Whether crop diversification is energy efficient: An empirical analysis from Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 745-754.
- repec:gam:jagris:v:6:y:2016:i:2:p:14:d:67401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asif Reza Anik & Sanzidur Rahman & Jaba Rani Sarker, 2017. "Agricultural Productivity Growth and the Role of Capital in South Asia (1980–2013)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-24, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:67:y:2004:i:1:p:47-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .