Alternative cropping strategies for assured and efficient crop production in upland rainfed rice areas of eastern India based on rainfall analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rahman, Sanzidur, 2009.
"Whether crop diversification is a desired strategy for agricultural growth in Bangladesh?,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 340-349, August.
- Rahman, Sanzidur, 2008. "Whether crop diversification is a desired strategy for agricultural growth in Bangladesh," 82nd Annual Conference, March 31 - April 2, 2008, Royal Agricultural College, Cirencester, UK 36867, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Kar, Gouranga & Verma, H.N. & Singh, Ravender, 2006. "Effects of winter crop and supplemental irrigation on crop yield, water use efficiency and profitability in rainfed rice based cropping system of eastern India," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 280-292, February.
- Rahman, Sanzidur & Kazal, Mohammad Mizanul Haque, 2015. "Whether crop diversification is energy efficient: An empirical analysis from Bangladesh," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 745-754.
- repec:gam:jagris:v:6:y:2016:i:2:p:14:d:67401 is not listed on IDEAS
- Asif Reza Anik & Sanzidur Rahman & Jaba Rani Sarker, 2017. "Agricultural Productivity Growth and the Role of Capital in South Asia (1980–2013)," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(3), pages 1-24, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:67:y:2004:i:1:p:47-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.