Effects of winter crop and supplemental irrigation on crop yield, water use efficiency and profitability in rainfed rice based cropping system of eastern India
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kar, Gouranga & Singh, Ravender & Verma, H. N., 2004. "Alternative cropping strategies for assured and efficient crop production in upland rainfed rice areas of eastern India based on rainfall analysis," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 47-62, June.
- Panigrahi, B. & Panda, S. N. & Mull, R., 2001. "Simulation of water harvesting potential in rainfed ricelands using water balance model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 165-182, September.
- Wang, Huixiao & Zhang, Lu & Dawes, W. R. & Liu, Changming, 2001. "Improving water use efficiency of irrigated crops in the North China Plain -- measurements and modelling," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(2), pages 151-167, June.
- Rathore, A. L. & Pal, A. R. & Sahu, R. K. & Chaudhary, J. L., 1996. "On-farm rainwater and crop management for improving productivity of rainfed areas," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 253-267, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ali, M.H. & Talukder, M.S.U., 2008. "Increasing water productivity in crop production--A synthesis," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(11), pages 1201-1213, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:79:y:2006:i:3:p:280-292. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.