Assessing the effectiveness of split fertilization and cover crop cultivation in order to conserve soil and water resources and improve crop productivity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Pushpa Tuppad & Narayanan Kannan & Raghavan Srinivasan & Colleen Rossi & Jeffrey Arnold, 2010. "Simulation of Agricultural Management Alternatives for Watershed Protection," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 24(12), pages 3115-3144, September.
- Ullrich, Antje & Volk, Martin, 2009. "Application of the Soil and Water Assessment Tool (SWAT) to predict the impact of alternative management practices on water quality and quantity," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 96(8), pages 1207-1217, August.
- Scherr, Sara J. & Yadav, Satya N., 1996. "Land degradation in the developing world: implications for food, agriculture, and the environment to 2020," 2020 vision discussion papers 14, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Philip W. Gassman & Manuel R. Reyes & Colleen H. Green & Jeffrey G. Arnold, 2007. "Soil and Water Assessment Tool: Historical Development, Applications, and Future Research Directions, The," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 07-wp443, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Lindenschmidt, Karl-Erich & Fleischbein, Katrin & Baborowski, Martina, 2007. "Structural uncertainty in a river water quality modelling system," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 204(3), pages 289-300.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jang, Sun Sook & Ahn, So Ra & Kim, Seong Joon, 2017. "Evaluation of executable best management practices in Haean highland agricultural catchment of South Korea using SWAT," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 180(PB), pages 224-234.
- Sith, Ratino & Watanabe, Atsushi & Nakamura, Takashi & Yamamoto, Takahiro & Nadaoka, Kazuo, 2019. "Assessment of water quality and evaluation of best management practices in a small agricultural watershed adjacent to Coral Reef area in Japan," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 213(C), pages 659-673.
More about this item
KeywordsBMP; Cover crop; Crop yield; Intensive agriculture; Monsoon; Nitrate loss; Sediment loss; Split fertilization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agiwat:v:163:y:2016:i:c:p:305-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agwat .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.