Description and evaluation of the rice growth model ORYZA2000 under nitrogen-limited conditions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Horie, T. & Yajima, M. & Nakagawa, H., 1992. "Yield forecasting," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 211-236.
- Mitchell, P. L., 1997. "Misuse of regression for empirical validation of models," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 54(3), pages 313-326, July.
- Bouman, B. A. M. & van Keulen, H. & van Laar, H. H. & Rabbinge, R., 1996. "The `School of de Wit' crop growth simulation models: A pedigree and historical overview," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 52(2-3), pages 171-198.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Belder, P. & Bouman, B. A.M. & Spiertz, J.H.J., 2007. "Exploring options for water savings in lowland rice using a modelling approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-3), pages 91-114, January.
- Jing, Qi & Keulen, Herman van & Hengsdijk, Huib, 2010. "Modeling biomass, nitrogen and water dynamics in rice-wheat rotations," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(7), pages 433-443, September.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:290:y:2014:i:c:p:155-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:6:p:960-964 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boling, A.A. & Tuong, T.P. & van Keulen, H. & Bouman, B.A.M. & Suganda, H. & Spiertz, J.H.J., 2010. "Yield gap of rainfed rice in farmers' fields in Central Java, Indonesia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(5), pages 307-315, June.
- Viet-Ngu Hoang, 2011. "Analysis of Productive Performance of Crop and Animal Production Systems: An Integrated Analytical Framework," School of Economics and Finance Discussion Papers and Working Papers Series 268, School of Economics and Finance, Queensland University of Technology.
- Feng, Liping & Bouman, B. A.M. & Tuong, T.P. & Cabangon, R.J. & Li, Yalong & Lu, Guoan & Feng, Yuehua, 2007. "Exploring options to grow rice using less water in northern China using a modelling approach: I. Field experiments and model evaluation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-3), pages 1-13, March.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:232:y:2012:i:c:p:40-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jing, Qi & Bouman, Bas & van Keulen, Herman & Hengsdijk, Huib & Cao, Weixing & Dai, Tingbo, 2008. "Disentangling the effect of environmental factors on yield and nitrogen uptake of irrigated rice in Asia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 177-188, October.
- Borgia, Cecilia & García-Bolaños, Mariana & Li, Tao & Gómez-Macpherson, Helena & Comas, Jordi & Connor, David & Mateos, Luciano, 2013. "Benchmarking for performance assessment of small and large irrigation schemes along the Senegal Valley in Mauritania," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 19-26.
- Confalonieri, Roberto & Bregaglio, Simone & Acutis, Marco, 2016. "Quantifying uncertainty in crop model predictions due to the uncertainty in the observations used for calibration," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 328(C), pages 72-77.
- Antonopoulos, Vassilis Z., 2010. "Modelling of water and nitrogen balances in the ponded water and soil profile of rice fields in Northern Greece," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 98(2), pages 321-330, December.
- Hochman, Zvi & Horan, Heidi & Reddy, D. Raji & Sreenivas, G. & Tallapragada, Chiranjeevi & Adusumilli, Ravindra & Gaydon, Donald S. & Laing, Alison & Kokic, Philip & Singh, Kamalesh K. & Roth, Christi, 2017. "Smallholder farmers managing climate risk in India: 2. Is it climate-smart?," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 61-72.
- Amarasingha, R.P.R.K. & Suriyagoda, L.D.B. & Marambe, B. & Gaydon, D.S. & Galagedara, L.W. & Punyawardena, R. & Silva, G.L.L.P. & Nidumolu, U. & Howden, M., 2015. "Simulation of crop and water productivity for rice (Oryza sativa L.) using APSIM under diverse agro-climatic conditions and water management techniques in Sri Lanka," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 160(C), pages 132-143.
- Boling, A.A. & Bouman, B. A.M. & Tuong, T.P. & Murty, M.V.R. & Jatmiko, S.Y., 2007. "Modelling the effect of groundwater depth on yield-increasing interventions in rainfed lowland rice in Central Java, Indonesia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-3), pages 115-139, January.
- Wang, Weiguang & Yu, Zhongbo & Zhang, Wei & Shao, Quanxi & Zhang, Yiwei & Luo, Yufeng & Jiao, Xiyun & Xu, Junzeng, 2014. "Responses of rice yield, irrigation water requirement and water use efficiency to climate change in China: Historical simulation and future projections," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 249-261.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:87:y:2006:i:3:p:249-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .