A model of decision-making and information flows for information-intensive agriculture
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McCown, R. L., 2002. "Changing systems for supporting farmers' decisions: problems, paradigms, and prospects," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 179-220, October.
- Nelson, R. A. & Holzworth, D. P. & Hammer, G. L. & Hayman, P. T., 2002. "Infusing the use of seasonal climate forecasting into crop management practice in North East Australia using discussion support software," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 74(3), pages 393-414, December.
- Cox, P. G., 1996. "Some issues in the design of agricultural decision support systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 52(2-3), pages 355-381.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- da Silva Júnior, Aziz Galvão, 2015. "BiodieselFAO: An Integrated Decision Support System for Investment Analysis in the Biodiesel Production Chain," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-7, July.
- da Silva Júnior, Aziz Galvão, 2015. "Biodieselfao: An Integrated Decision Support System For Investment Analysis In The Biodiesel Production Chain," 144th Seminar, February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206244, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:gam:jagris:v:8:y:2018:i:9:p:139-:d:168590 is not listed on IDEAS
- da Silva Júnior, Aziz Galvão, 2015. "Biodieselfao: An Integrated Decision Support System For Investment Analysis In The Biodiesel Production Chain," 2015 International European Forum (144th EAAE Seminar), February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206244, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Garcia-Vila, M. & Lorite, I.J. & Soriano, M.A. & Fereres, E., 2008. "Management trends and responses to water scarcity in an irrigation scheme of Southern Spain," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(4), pages 458-468, April.
- Asare, Eric & Segarra, Eduardo, 2017. "Adoption and Extent of Adoption of Georeferenced Grid Soil Sampling Technology by Cotton Producers in the Southern US," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252773, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:6:p:1010-:d:101236 is not listed on IDEAS
- Eastwood, C.R. & Chapman, D.F. & Paine, M.S., 2012. "Networks of practice for co-construction of agricultural decision support systems: Case studies of precision dairy farms in Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 108(C), pages 10-18.
- Tavella, Elena & Pedersen, Søren Marcus & Gylling, Morten, 2012. "Adopting a Farming Systems Research Approach to carry out an economic and environmental analysis of food supply chains," International Journal of Agricultural Management, Institute of Agricultural Management, vol. 0(Number 4), pages 1-13, July.
- Maruster, Laura & Faber, Niels R. & Jorna, René J. & van Haren, Rob, 2008. "Analysing agricultural users' patterns of behaviour: The case of OPTIRas(TM), a decision support system for starch crop selection," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 159-166, October.
- Nuthall, Peter L., 2012. "The intuitive world of farmers – The case of grazing management systems and experts," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 65-73.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:87:y:2006:i:2:p:192-210. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.