Development of a soil-plant phosphorus simulation model for calcareous and weathered tropical soils
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Xevi, E. & Gilley, J. & Feyen, J., 1996. "Comparative study of two crop yield simulation models," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 155-173, April.
- Alocilja, Evangelyn C. & Ritchie, Joe T., 1990. "The application of SIMOPT2: RICE to evaluate profit and yield-risk in upland-rice production," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 315-326.
- Ruiz-Nogueira, B. & Boote, K. J. & Sau, F., 2001. "Calibration and use of CROPGRO-soybean model for improving soybean management under rainfed conditions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 151-173, May.
- Pala, M. & Stockle, C. O. & Harris, H. C., 1996. "Simulation of durum wheat (Triticum turgidum ssp. durum) growth under different water and nitrogen regimes in a mediterranean environment using CropSyst," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 147-163, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van der Laan, M. & Annandale, J.G. & Bristow, K.L. & Stirzaker, R.J. & Preez, C.C. du & Thorburn, P.J., 2014. "Modelling nitrogen leaching: Are we getting the right answer for the right reason?," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 74-80.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:221:y:2010:i:23:p:2839-2849 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2011. "Improving Governance for Scaling up SLM in Mali," World Bank Other Operational Studies 2751, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:76:y:2003:i:3:p:1157-1181. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.