A bio-economic evaluation of the profitability of adopting subtropical grasses and pasture-cropping on crop–livestock farms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Monjardino, Marta & Revell, Dean & Pannell, David J., 2010.
"The potential contribution of forage shrubs to economic returns and environmental management in Australian dryland agricultural systems,"
Elsevier, vol. 103(4), pages 187-197, May.
- Monjardino, Marta & Revell, Dean & Pannell, David J., 2009. "The potential contribution of forage shrubs to economic returns and environmental management in Australian dryland agricultural systems," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51537, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Morrison, David A. & Kingwell, Ross S. & Pannell, David J. & Ewing, Michael A., 1986. "A mathematical programming model of a crop-livestock farm system," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 243-268.
- Byrne, F. & Robertson, M.J. & Bathgate, A. & Hoque, Z., 2010. "Factors influencing potential scale of adoption of a perennial pasture in a mixed crop-livestock farming system," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 103(7), pages 453-462, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Finlayson, John & Real, Daniel & Nordblom, Tom & Revell, Clinton & Ewing, Mike & Kingwell, Ross, 2012. "Farm level assessments of a novel drought tolerant forage: Tedera (Bituminaria bituminosa C.H. Stirt var. albomarginata)," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 112(C), pages 38-47.
More about this item
KeywordsIntercropping; Pasture-cropping; Technology evaluation; MIDAS; Model of dryland agricultural system; Whole farm modelling;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:106:y:2012:i:1:p:102-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.