Application of a simulation model for assessing integration of smallholder shifting cultivation and sheep production in Yucatán, Mexico
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Waithaka, M.M. & Thornton, P.K. & Herrero, M. & Shepherd, K.D., 2006. "Bio-economic evaluation of farmers' perceptions of viable farms in western Kenya," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-3), pages 243-271, October.
- Thornton, P. K. & Herrero, M., 2001. "Integrated crop-livestock simulation models for scenario analysis and impact assessment," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 70(2-3), pages 581-602.
- John Morton, 2001. "The electronic dissemination of policy information; experiences from the livestock-environment toolbox," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(7), pages 877-891.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pacín, Fernando & Oesterheld, Martín, 2014. "In-farm diversity stabilizes return on capital in Argentine agro-ecosystems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 51-59.
- Dickhoefer, Uta & Nagieb, Maher & dos Santos Neutzling, Aline & Buerkert, Andreas & Schlecht, Eva, 2012. "Modeling herd development and revenues for Jabal Akhdar goats under current and intensified management practices," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 131-141.
- Komarek, Adam M. & McDonald, Cam K. & Bell, Lindsay W. & Whish, Jeremy P.M. & Robertson, Michael J. & MacLeod, Neil D. & Bellotti, William D., 2012. "Whole-farm effects of livestock intensification in smallholder systems in Gansu, China," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 16-24.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop-livestock interactions Crop-livestock systems Milpa Sheep Shifting cultivation System dynamics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:104:y:2011:i:1:p:13-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .