Modeling biomass, nitrogen and water dynamics in rice-wheat rotations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jing, Qi & Bouman, Bas & van Keulen, Herman & Hengsdijk, Huib & Cao, Weixing & Dai, Tingbo, 2008. "Disentangling the effect of environmental factors on yield and nitrogen uptake of irrigated rice in Asia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 177-188, October.
- Bouman, B.A.M. & van Laar, H.H., 2006. "Description and evaluation of the rice growth model ORYZA2000 under nitrogen-limited conditions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 249-273, March.
- Feng, Liping & Bouman, B. A.M. & Tuong, T.P. & Cabangon, R.J. & Li, Yalong & Lu, Guoan & Feng, Yuehua, 2007. "Exploring options to grow rice using less water in northern China using a modelling approach: I. Field experiments and model evaluation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-3), pages 1-13, March.
- Boling, A.A. & Bouman, B. A.M. & Tuong, T.P. & Murty, M.V.R. & Jatmiko, S.Y., 2007. "Modelling the effect of groundwater depth on yield-increasing interventions in rainfed lowland rice in Central Java, Indonesia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-3), pages 115-139, January.
- Timsina, J. & Humphreys, E., 2006. "Performance of CERES-Rice and CERES-Wheat models in rice-wheat systems: A review," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-3), pages 5-31, October.
- Belder, P. & Bouman, B. A.M. & Spiertz, J.H.J., 2007. "Exploring options for water savings in lowland rice using a modelling approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-3), pages 91-114, January.
- Bouman, B. A. M. & van Keulen, H. & van Laar, H. H. & Rabbinge, R., 1996. "The `School of de Wit' crop growth simulation models: A pedigree and historical overview," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 52(2-3), pages 171-198.
More about this item
KeywordsSoil Cropping systems Organic matter Decomposition Denitrification Simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:103:y:2010:i:7:p:433-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .