Modeling biomass, nitrogen and water dynamics in rice-wheat rotations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jing, Qi & Bouman, Bas & van Keulen, Herman & Hengsdijk, Huib & Cao, Weixing & Dai, Tingbo, 2008. "Disentangling the effect of environmental factors on yield and nitrogen uptake of irrigated rice in Asia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 98(3), pages 177-188, October.
- Bouman, B.A.M. & van Laar, H.H., 2006. "Description and evaluation of the rice growth model ORYZA2000 under nitrogen-limited conditions," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 87(3), pages 249-273, March.
- Feng, Liping & Bouman, B. A.M. & Tuong, T.P. & Cabangon, R.J. & Li, Yalong & Lu, Guoan & Feng, Yuehua, 2007. "Exploring options to grow rice using less water in northern China using a modelling approach: I. Field experiments and model evaluation," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 88(1-3), pages 1-13, March.
- Timsina, J. & Humphreys, E., 2006. "Performance of CERES-Rice and CERES-Wheat models in rice-wheat systems: A review," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 90(1-3), pages 5-31, October.
- Bouman, B. A. M. & van Keulen, H. & van Laar, H. H. & Rabbinge, R., 1996. "The `School of de Wit' crop growth simulation models: A pedigree and historical overview," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 52(2-3), pages 171-198.
- Belder, P. & Bouman, B. A.M. & Spiertz, J.H.J., 2007. "Exploring options for water savings in lowland rice using a modelling approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-3), pages 91-114, January.
- Boling, A.A. & Bouman, B. A.M. & Tuong, T.P. & Murty, M.V.R. & Jatmiko, S.Y., 2007. "Modelling the effect of groundwater depth on yield-increasing interventions in rainfed lowland rice in Central Java, Indonesia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 92(1-3), pages 115-139, January.
More about this item
KeywordsSoil Cropping systems Organic matter Decomposition Denitrification Simulation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:103:y:2010:i:7:p:433-443. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.