Influence of likelihood function choice for estimating crop model parameters using the generalized likelihood uncertainty estimation method
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:reensy:v:91:y:2006:i:10:p:1142-1147 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahmadi, Mehdi & Ascough, James C. & DeJonge, Kendall C. & Arabi, Mazdak, 2014. "Multisite-multivariable sensitivity analysis of distributed watershed models: Enhancing the perceptions from computationally frugal methods," Ecological Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 279(C), pages 54-67.
- repec:eee:agiwat:v:193:y:2017:i:c:p:1-12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Enliang Guo & Jiquan Zhang & Yongfang Wang & Ha Si & Feng Zhang, 2016. "Dynamic risk assessment of waterlogging disaster for maize based on CERES-Maize model in Midwest of Jilin Province, China," Natural Hazards: Journal of the International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, Springer;International Society for the Prevention and Mitigation of Natural Hazards, vol. 83(3), pages 1747-1761, September.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:290:y:2014:i:c:p:155-164 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dzotsi, K.A. & Basso, B. & Jones, J.W., 2015. "Parameter and uncertainty estimation for maize, peanut and cotton using the SALUS crop model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 31-47.
- Shafiei, Mojtaba & Ghahraman, Bijan & Saghafian, Bahram & Davary, Kamran & Pande, Saket & Vazifedoust, Majid, 2014. "Uncertainty assessment of the agro-hydrological SWAP model application at field scale: A case study in a dry region," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 146(C), pages 324-334.
- He, Jianqiang & Dukes, Michael D. & Hochmuth, George J. & Jones, James W. & Graham, Wendy D., 2012. "Identifying irrigation and nitrogen best management practices for sweet corn production on sandy soils using CERES-Maize model," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 61-70.
- Che-Chen Xu & Wen-Xiang Wu & Quan-Sheng Ge & Yang Zhou & Yu-Mei Lin & Ya-Mei Li, 2017. "Simulating climate change impacts and potential adaptations on rice yields in the Sichuan Basin, China," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 22(4), pages 565-594, April.
More about this item
KeywordsParameter estimation GLUE Likelihood function CERES-Maize DSSAT Sweet corn;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:103:y:2010:i:5:p:256-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.