Disclosure on climate change: Analysing the UK ETS effects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Soobaroyen, Teerooven & Ntim, Collins G., 2013.
"Social and environmental accounting as symbolic and substantive means of legitimation: The case of HIV/AIDS reporting in South Africa,"
Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 92-109.
- Teerooven Soobaroyen & Collins G. Ntim, 2013. "Social and environmental accounting as symbolic and substantive means of legitimation: The case of HIV/AIDS reporting in South Africa," Accounting Forum, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 92-109, June.
- Colyvas, Jeannette A., 2007. "From divergent meanings to common practices: The early institutionalization of technology transfer in the life sciences at Stanford University," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 456-476, May.
- Jan Bebbington & Carlos Larrinaga-Gonzalez, 2008. "Carbon Trading: Accounting and Reporting Issues," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(4), pages 697-717.
- Bouten, Lies & Everaert, Patricia & Van Liedekerke, Luc & De Moor, Lieven & Christiaens, Johan, 2011.
"Corporate social responsibility reporting: A comprehensive picture?,"
Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 187-204.
- Lies Bouten & Patricia Everaert & Luc Van Liedekerke & Lieven De Moor & Johan Christiaens, 2011. "Corporate social responsibility reporting: A comprehensive picture?," Accounting Forum, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 187-204, September.
- L. Bouten & P. Everaert & L. van Liedekerke & L. de Moor & J. Christiaens, 2011. "Corporate social responsibility reporting: A comprehensive picture?," Post-Print hal-00677717, HAL.
- Stacey Cowan & Craig Deegan, 2011. "Corporate disclosure reactions to Australia’s first national emission reporting scheme," Accounting and Finance, Accounting and Finance Association of Australia and New Zealand, vol. 51(2), pages 409-436, June.
- Jan Bebbington & Colin Higgins & Bob Frame, 2009. "Initiating sustainable development reporting: evidence from New Zealand," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 22(4), pages 588-625, May.
- Andrew, Jane & Cortese, Corinne, 2011. "Accounting for climate change and the self-regulation of carbon disclosures," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 130-138.
- Pinkse, Jonatan & Kolk, Ans, 2007. "Multinational Corporations and Emissions Trading:: Strategic Responses to New Institutional Constraints," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 441-452, December.
- Lang, M & Lundholm, R, 1993. "Cross-Sectional Determinants Of Analyst Ratings Of Corporate Disclosures," Journal of Accounting Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(2), pages 246-271.
- Sumit Lodhia, 2012. "Stakeholder responses to the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting Act," Accounting, Auditing & Accountability Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 25(1), pages 126-145, March.
- Freedman, Martin & Jaggi, Bikki, 2005. "Global warming, commitment to the Kyoto protocol, and accounting disclosures by the largest global public firms from polluting industries," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 215-232.
- Joseph, Corina & Taplin, Ross, 2011. "The measurement of sustainability disclosure: Abundance versus occurrence," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 19-31.
- Guthrie, James & Cuganesan, Suresh & Ward, Leanne, 2008. "Industry specific social and environmental reporting: The Australian Food and Beverage Industry," Accounting forum, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-15.
- Roger Simnett & Michael Nugent, 2007. "Developing an Assurance Standard for Carbon Emissions Disclosures," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 17(42), pages 37-47, July.
- Shamima Haque & Craig Deegan, 2010. "Corporate Climate Change-Related Governance Practices and Related Disclosures: Evidence from Australia," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 20(4), pages 317-333, December.
- Lies Bouten & Patricia Everaert & Robin W. Roberts, 2012.
"How a Two-Step Approach Discloses Different Determinants of Voluntary Social and Environmental Reporting,"
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(5-6), pages 567-605, June.
- L. Bouten & P. Everaert & R.W. Roberts, 2012. "How a two-step approach discloses different determinants of voluntary social and environmental reporting," Post-Print hal-00800331, HAL.
- Geoff Frost & Stewart Jones & Janice Loftus & Sandra Laan, 2005. "A Survey of Sustainability Reporting Practices of Australian Reporting Entities," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 15(35), pages 89-96, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Fangjun & Sun, Junqin & Liu, Yang Stephanie, 2019. "Institutional pressure, ultimate ownership, and corporate carbon reduction engagement: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 14-26.
- Faisal Faisal & Erika Dwi Andiningtyas & Tarmizi Achmad & Haryanto Haryanto & Wahyu Meiranto, 2018. "The content and determinants of greenhouse gas emission disclosure: Evidence from Indonesian companies," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 25(6), pages 1397-1406, November.
- Daniel Kouloukoui & Ângelo Marcio Oliveira Sant'Anna & Sônia Maria da Silva Gomes & Marcia Mara de Oliveira Marinho & Pieter de Jong & Asher Kiperstok & Ednildo Andrade Torres, 2019. "Factors influencing the level of environmental disclosures in sustainability reports: Case of climate risk disclosure by Brazilian companies," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 26(4), pages 791-804, July.
- Daniel Kouloukoui & Sônia Maria da Silva Gomes & Marcia Mara de Oliveira Marinho & Ednildo Andrade Torres & Asher Kiperstok & Pieter de Jong, 2018. "Disclosure of climate risk information by the world’s largest companies," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 23(8), pages 1251-1279, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDisclosure; Climate change; UK ETS and New Institutional Sociology;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accfor:v:38:y:2014:i:4:p:227-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/accounting-forum .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.