Social and environmental report assurance: Some interview evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Theodore J. Mock & Christiane Strohm & Kevin M. Swartz, 2007. "An Examination of Worldwide Assured Sustainability Reporting," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 17(41), pages 67-77, March.
- Craig Deegan & Barry J. Cooper & Marita Shelly, 2006. "An Investigation of TBL Report Assurance Statements: Australian Evidence," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 16(39), pages 2-18, July.
- Power, Michael, 1996. "Making things auditable," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 21(2-3), pages 289-315.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:accfor:v:42:y:2018:i:2:p:184-198 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:spacre:v:21:y:2018:i:1:p:48-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- O'Dwyer, Brendan & Owen, David & Unerman, Jeffrey, 2011. "Seeking legitimacy for new assurance forms: The case of assurance on sustainability reporting," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 31-52, January.
- Thomas Kaspereit & Kerstin Lopatta, 2013. "The Value Relevance of SAM's Corporate Sustainability Ranking and GRI Sustainability Reporting in the European Stock Markets," ZenTra Working Papers in Transnational Studies 19 / 2013, ZenTra - Center for Transnational Studies, revised Oct 2013.
- repec:eee:aosoci:v:58:y:2017:i:c:p:15-31 is not listed on IDEAS
- John Smith & Ros Haniffa & Jenny Fairbrass, 2011. "A Conceptual Framework for Investigating ‘Capture’ in Corporate Sustainability Reporting Assurance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 99(3), pages 425-439, March.
- Ben Marx & Vanessa van Dyk, 2011. "Sustainability reporting and assurance: An analysis of assurance practices in South Africa," Meditari Accountancy Research, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 19(1), pages 39-55, October.
- María Luisa Pajuelo Moreno, 2013. "Assessment of the Impact of Business Activity in Sustainability Terms. Empirical Confirmation of Its Determination in Spanish Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(6), pages 1-32, May.
- Orhan Akisik & Graham Gal, 2014. "Financial performance and reviews of corporate social responsibility reports," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 25(3), pages 259-288, December.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:30:y:2014:i:2:p:413-424 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giacomo Manetti & Simone Toccafondi, 2012. "The Role of Stakeholders in Sustainability Reporting Assurance," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 107(3), pages 363-377, May.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial and environmental reporting (SER); Social and environmental reporting assurance (SERA);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accfor:v:34:y:2010:i:1:p:20-31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: https://www.journals.elsevier.com/accounting-forum .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.