Estimation of the stochastic conditional duration model via alternative methods
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dinghai Xu & John Knight & Tony S. Wirjanto, 2011.
"Asymmetric Stochastic Conditional Duration Model--A Mixture-of-Normal Approach,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 9(3), pages 469-488, Summer.
- Dinghai Xu & John Knight & Tony S. Wirjanto, 2008. "Asymmetric Stochastic Conditional Duration Model --A Mixture of Normals Approach"," Working Papers 08007, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Dingan Feng & Peter X.-K. Song & Tony S. Wirjanto, 2008. "Time-Deformation Modeling Of Stock Returns Directed By Duration Processes," Working Papers 08010, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics.
- Zhongxian Men & Tony S. Wirjanto & Adam W. Kolkiewicz, 2016. "A Multiscale Stochastic Conditional Duration Model," Annals of Financial Economics (AFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 11(04), pages 1-28, December.
- BAUWENS, Luc & HAUTSCH, Nikolaus, 2006.
"Modelling financial high frequency data using point processes,"
CORE Discussion Papers
2006080, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luc Bauwens & Nikolaus Hautsch, 2007. "Modelling Financial High Frequency Data Using Point Processes," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-066, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- BAUWENS, Luc & HAUTSCH, Nikolaus, 2009. "Modelling financial high frequency data using point processes," CORE Discussion Papers RP 2123, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Luc, BAUWENS & Nikolaus, HAUTSCH, 2006. "Modelling Financial High Frequency Data Using Point Processes," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006039, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Zhongxian Men & Tony S. Wirjanto & Adam W. Kolkiewicz, 2013. "Bayesian Inference of Multiscale Stochastic Conditional Duration Models," Working Paper series 63_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Tony S. Wirjanto & Adam W. Kolkiewicz & Zhongxian Men, 2013. "Stochastic Conditional Duration Models with Mixture Processes," Working Paper series 29_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Maria Pacurar, 2008. "Autoregressive Conditional Duration Models In Finance: A Survey Of The Theoretical And Empirical Literature," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 711-751, September.
- Zhongxian Men & Adam W. Kolkiewicz & Tony S. Wirjanto, 2013. "Bayesian Inference of Asymmetric Stochastic Conditional Duration Models," Working Paper series 28_13, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Dinghai Xu, 2009. "The Applications of Mixtures of Normal Distributions in Empirical Finance: A Selected Survey," Working Papers 0904, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised Sep 2009.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:11:y:2008:i:3:p:593-616. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.