Searching for cointegration in a dynamic system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Matteo Mogliani, 2010. "Residual-based tests for cointegration and multiple deterministic structural breaks: A Monte Carlo study," PSE Working Papers halshs-00564897, HAL.
- Davidson, James & Monticini, Andrea, 2010.
"Tests for cointegration with structural breaks based on subsamples,"
Computational Statistics & Data Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 54(11), pages 2498-2511, November.
- James Davidson & Andrea Monticini, 2007. "Tests for Cointegration with Structural Breaks Based on Subsamples," Discussion Papers 0704, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Kejriwal, Mohitosh & Perron, Pierre, 2010.
"Testing for Multiple Structural Changes in Cointegrated Regression Models,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 28(4), pages 503-522.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Pierre Perron, 2006. "Testing for Multiple Structural Changes in Cointegrated Regression Models," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series WP2006-051, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Pierre Perron, 2008. "Testing for Multiple Structural Changes in Cointegrated Regression Models," Purdue University Economics Working Papers 1216, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Mohitosh Kejriwal & Pierre Perron, 2007. "Testing for Multiple Structural Changes in Cointegrated Regression Models," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2008-020, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Martins, Luis F. & Gabriel, Vasco J., 2014. "Modelling long run comovements in equity markets: A flexible approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 288-295.
- Peri, Massimo & Baldi, Lucia, 2013. "The effect of biofuel policies on feedstock market: Empirical evidence for rapeseed oil prices in EU," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 18-37.
- Wang, Yiming, 2011. "The stability of long-run money demand in the United States: A new approach," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 111(1), pages 60-63, April.
- Matteo Mogliani, 2010. "Residual-based tests for cointegration and multiple deterministic structural breaks: A Monte Carlo study," Working Papers halshs-00564897, HAL.
- Clark, Steven P. & Coggin, T. Daniel, 2011. "Was there a U.S. house price bubble? An econometric analysis using national and regional panel data," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 189-200, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ect:emjrnl:v:10:y:2007:i:3:p:580-604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.