Asian Economic Community with Selected Macroeconomic Variables for Exports Sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luca Benedictis & Lucia Tajoli, 2007.
"Economic integration and similarity in trade structures,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 34(2), pages 117-137, April.
- Lucia Tajoli & Lucia De Benedictis, 2006. "Economic Integration and Similarity in Trade Structures," Working Papers 2006.54, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Peter A. Petri & Michael G. Plummer & Fan Zhai, 2010. "The Economics of the ASEAN Economic Community," Working Papers 13, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Christopher J. Neely, 2010. "Okun's law: output and unemployment," Economic Synopses, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
More about this item
KeywordsAsian Economic Community; exports; GDP; unemployment rate; macroeconomics;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- F62 - International Economics - - Economic Impacts of Globalization - - - Macroeconomic Impacts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ1:2013-03-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.