The Effect of Trade Openness and Economic Freedom on Economic Growth: the Case of Middle East and East Asian Countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- de Haan, Jakob & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 2000.
"On the relationship between economic freedom and economic growth,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 215-241, June.
- Haan, Jakob de & Sturm, Jan-Egbert, 1999. "On the relationship between economic freedom and economic growth," CCSO Working Papers 199903, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- De Vanssay, Xavier & Spindler, Z A, 1994. "Freedom and Growth: Do Constitutions Matter?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 78(3-4), pages 359-372, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yilmaz Bayar, 2016. "Impact of Openness and Economic Freedom on Economic Growth in the Transition Economies of the European Union," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 14(1), pages 7-19.
- Nursini Nursini, 2017. "Effect of Fiscal Policy and Trade Openness on Economic Growth in Indonesia: 1990-2015," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 358-364.
- repec:spr:jknowl:v:8:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s13132-015-0323-y is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywords: Economic Freedom; Openness; Economic Growth; Panel Data;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- O50 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eco:journ1:2013-02-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ilhan Ozturk). General contact details of provider: http://www.econjournals.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.