Erratum [Convergence Rates of SNP Density Estimators]
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Volume (Year): 64 (1996)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Fenton, Victor M. & Gallant, A. Ronald, 1996.
"Qualitative and asymptotic performance of SNP density estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 77-118, September.
- Victor Fenton & Gallant, A. Ronald, 1996. "Qualitative and Asymptotic Performance of SNP Density Estimators," Working Papers 96-17, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Hsieh, David & Tauchen, George, 1997. "Estimation of stochastic volatility models with diagnostics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 159-192, November.
- Gallant, A. Ronald & Hsieh, David & Tauchen, George, 1995. "Estimation of Stochastic Volatility Models with Diagnostics," Working Papers 95-36, Duke University, Department of Economics.
- repec:wyi:journl:002117 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dias, Ronaldo & Garcia, Nancy L., 2007. "Consistent estimator for basis selection based on a proxy of the Kullback-Leibler distance," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 167-178, November.
- Mauleon, Ignacio, 2003. "Financial densities in emerging markets: an application of the multivariate ES density," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 197-223, June.
- Coppejans, Mark, 2004. "On Kolmogorov's representation of functions of several variables by functions of one variable," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 123(1), pages 1-31, November.
- Pieter J. Van Der Sluis, 1998. "Computationally attractive stability tests for the efficient method of moments," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 1(Conferenc), pages 203-227.
- Pieter J. van der Sluis, 1997. "Computationally Attractive Stability Tests for the Efficient Method of Moments," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 97-087/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- repec:wyi:journl:002142 is not listed on IDEAS
- Neha Gupta, 2015. "Government Intervention in Grain Markets in India: Rethinking the Procurement Policy," Working Papers id:7810, eSocialSciences.
- Liesenfeld, Roman & Breitung, Jörg, 1998. "Simulation based methods of moments in empirical finance," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1998,59, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Liesenfeld, Roman & Breitung, Jörg, 1998. "Simulation based methods of moments in empirical finance," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 136, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Andersen, Torben G. & Chung, Hyung-Jin & Sorensen, Bent E., 1999. "Efficient method of moments estimation of a stochastic volatility model: A Monte Carlo study," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 61-87, July.
- Brendstrup, Bjarne & Paarsch, Harry J., 2006. "Identification and estimation in sequential, asymmetric, English auctions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 69-94, September.
- Antic, J. & Laffont, C.M. & Chafaï, D. & Concordet, D., 2009. "Comparison of nonparametric methods in nonlinear mixed effects models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 642-656, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:64:y:1996:i:6:p:1493. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed