Asset Pricing in Multiperiod Securities Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Feunou & Jean-Sébastien Fontaine & Abderrahim Taamouti & Roméo Tédongap, 2014.
"Risk Premium, Variance Premium, and the Maturity Structure of Uncertainty,"
Review of Finance, European Finance Association, vol. 18(1), pages 219-269.
- Tédongap, Roméo & Taamouti, Abderrahim & Fontaine, Jean-Sébastien & Feunou, Bruno, 2011. "Risk premium, variance premium and the maturity structure of uncertainty," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1144, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Bruno Feunou & Jean-Sébastien Fontaine & Abderrahim Taamouti & Roméo Tedongap, 2012. "Risk Premium, Variance Premium and the Maturity Structure of Uncertainty," Staff Working Papers 12-11, Bank of Canada.
- Didrik Flåm, Sjur, 2012. "Coupled projects, core imputations, and the CAPM," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 170-176.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5374 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nawalkha, Sanjay K., 1997. "A multibeta representation theorem for linear asset pricing theories," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 357-381, December.
- Lo, Andrew W., 1988.
"Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Generalized Itô Processes with Discretely Sampled Data,"
Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 4(2), pages 231-247, August.
- Andrew W. Lo, "undated". "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Generalized Ito Processes with Discretely Sampled Data," Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers 15-86, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Andrew W. Lo, 1986. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Generalized Ito Processes with Discretely Sampled Data," NBER Technical Working Papers 0059, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2006.
"Econometrics of Testing for Jumps in Financial Economics Using Bipower Variation,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics, Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 4(1), pages 1-30.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2003. "Econometrics of testing for jumps in financial economics using bipower variation," Economics Papers 2003-W21, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2004. "Econometrics of testing for jumps in financial economics using bipower variationÂ," OFRC Working Papers Series 2004fe01, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Elvio Accinelli, 2004. "Inversión Bajo Incertidumbre," Remef - Revista Mexicana de Economía y Finanzas Nueva Época REMEF (The Mexican Journal of Economics and Finance), Instituto Mexicano de Ejecutivos de Finanzas, IMEF, vol. 3(1), pages 21-44, Marzo 200.
- Björk, Tomas & Näslund, Bertil, 1996. "Diversified Portfolios in Continuous Time," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 122, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Pelger, Markus, 2019. "Large-dimensional factor modeling based on high-frequency observations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 208(1), pages 23-42.
- Markus Pelger, 2020. "Understanding Systematic Risk: A High‐Frequency Approach," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 75(4), pages 2179-2220, August.
- Toru Igarashi, 2019. "An Analytic Market Condition for Mutual Fund Separation: Demand for the Non-Sharpe Ratio Maximizing Portfolio," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 26(2), pages 169-185, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:56:y:1988:i:6:p:1283-1300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.