Multiple Stable Equilibria in an Optimizing Perfect-Foresight Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 1997.
"Money, Labour Supply and Growth in a Liquidity Costs Economy,"
9707, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Alberto PETRUCCI, 2000. "Money, labour supply, and growth in a liquidity costs economy," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2000012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Jan-Oliver Menz & Lena Vogel, 2009. "A Detailed Derivation of the Sticky Price and Sticky Information New Keynesian DSGE Model," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 200902, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Atsumasa Kondo, 2008. "On The Inefficacy Of Temporary Policy In A Dynamic General Equilibrium With Money," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 59(3), pages 324-344.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1989. "Complicated Topological Structure of the Set of Equilibrium Prices," Discussion Papers 826, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kazuo Mino, 2000. "Preference Structure and Indeterminacy in Two-Sector Models of Endogenous Growth," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0674, Econometric Society.
- Hori, Katsuhiko, 2007. "Indeterminacy in a monetary economy with heterogeneous agents," MPRA Paper 49316, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mino, Kazuo, 1999. "Non-separable utility function and indeterminacy of equilibrium in a model with human capital," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 311-317, March.
- Kazuo Mino & Jun-ichi Itaya, 2004. "Interest-rate rule and multiple equilibria with endogenous growth," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 5(6), pages 1-8.
- Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1987. "IRAs and Saving," NBER Chapters,in: The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation, pages 7-52 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Buffie, Edward F, 1999. "Public Sector Wage Cycles and the Co-movement of the Fiscal Deficit and Inflation in Less-Developed Countries," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 31(4), pages 785-810, November.
- Obstfeld, Maurice & Rogoff, Kenneth, 2017. "Revisiting Speculative Hyperinflations in Monetary Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 12051, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michener, Ronald & Ravikumar, B., 1998. "Chaotic dynamics in a cash-in-advance economy," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(7), pages 1117-1137, May.
- AKITOBY, Bernardin, 1997. "Rigidité normale, dévaluation et équilibre général intertemporel," Cahiers de recherche 9708, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Joshua Aizenman, 1989. "The Competitive Externalities and the Optimal Seignorage," NBER Working Papers 2937, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Françoise Charpin, 1992. "La détention de monnaie dans la théorie du cycle de vie," Revue Économique, Programme National Persée, vol. 43(3), pages 419-444.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2004:i:6:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael Mussa, 1984. "Rational Expectations Models with a Continuum of Convergent Solutions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dupor, Bill, 2001. "Ruling out pareto dominated monetary equilibria," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1899-1910, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:52:y:1984:i:1:p:223-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.