A Logit Model of Homeownership
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corradin, S. & Gropp, R. & Huizinga, H.P. & Laeven, L., 2010.
"Who Invests in Home Equity to Exempt Wealth from Bankruptcy?,"
2010-118, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Corradin, Stefano & Gropp, Reint & Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2013. "Who invests in home equity to exempt wealth from bankruptcy?," SAFE Working Paper Series 21, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Gropp, Reint & Corradin, Stefano & Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2011. "Who invests in home equity to exempt wealth from bankruptcy?," Working Paper Series 1337, European Central Bank.
- Corradin, Stefano & Gropp, Reint & Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2010. "Who Invests in Home Equity to Exempt Wealth from Bankruptcy?," CEPR Discussion Papers 8097, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Galguera, Laura & Diaz, Montserrat & Redondo, Jose A., 2003. "Analisis cuantitativo del mercado de la vivienda a precio tasado," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 3(2).
- Jaibi, M. Raouf & ten Raa, Thijs, 1998. "The additive structure of utility in discrete choice models," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 91-101, January.
- Nestor Gandelman, 2008. "Hogares encabezados por mujeres y propiedad de la vivienda en América Latina," Research Department Publications 3253, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Corradin, Stefano & Gropp, Reint & Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2016. "The effect of personal bankruptcy exemptions on investment in home equity," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 77-98.
- Bhat, Chandra R., 2015. "A comprehensive dwelling unit choice model accommodating psychological constructs within a search strategy for consideration set formation," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 161-188.
- Olivier Guillot, 1990. "L'âge au moment de l'accession à la propriété : une application des méthodes statistiques de l'analyse des durées," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 96(5), pages 83-91.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 1989. "Housing Rental Contracts and Adverse Selection with an Application to the Rent-Own Decision," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(4), pages 403-421.
- Rodger Barros Antunes Campos & Gustavo Pereira Serra, 2017. "The decision on unconstitutionality of earmarking and its impact on the housing access: Evidence from São Paulo State, Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2017_23, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- ÇAGLAYAN, Ebru & UN, Turgut, 2012. "Heteroscedastic Probit Model: An Application Of Home Ownership In Turkey," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 12(2).
- Martin Kukuk, 2002. "Indirect estimation of (latent) linear models with ordinal regressors A Monte Carlo study and some empirical illustrations," Statistical Papers, Springer, vol. 43(3), pages 379-399, July.
- Albert Chevan, 1989. "The Growth of Home Ownership: 1940-1980," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 26(2), pages 249-266, May.
- Harold W. Elder & Leonard V. Zumpano, 1991. "Tenure Choice, Housing Demand, and Residential Location," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(3), pages 341-356.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:45:y:1977:i:5:p:1081-97. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.