The Growth of Home Ownership: 1940-1980
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 26 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Web page: http://www.populationassociation.org/
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/journal/13524|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rosen, Harvey S & Rosen, Kenneth T, 1980. "Federal Taxes and Homeownership: Evidence from Time Series," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 59-75, February.
- Geoffrey Carliner, 1974. "Determinants of Home Ownership," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 50(2), pages 109-119.
- Suzanne Bianchi & Reynolds Farley & Daphne Spain, 1982. "Racial inequalities in housing: An examiation of recent trends," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 19(1), pages 37-51, February.
- Prithwis Gupta, 1978. "A general method of decomposing a difference between two rates into several components," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 15(1), pages 99-112, February.
- Li, Mingche M, 1977. "A Logit Model of Homeownership," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1081-1097, July.