The Growth of Home Ownership: 1940-1980
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rosen, Harvey S & Rosen, Kenneth T, 1980. "Federal Taxes and Homeownership: Evidence from Time Series," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 88(1), pages 59-75, February.
- Prithwis Gupta, 1978. "A general method of decomposing a difference between two rates into several components," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 15(1), pages 99-112, February.
- Geoffrey Carliner, 1974. "Determinants of Home Ownership," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 50(2), pages 109-119.
- Suzanne Bianchi & Reynolds Farley & Daphne Spain, 1982. "Racial inequalities in housing: An examiation of recent trends," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 19(1), pages 37-51, February.
- Li, Mingche M, 1977. "A Logit Model of Homeownership," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(5), pages 1081-1097, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Don Schlagenhauf & Carlos Garriga & Matthew Chambers, 2012. "The New Deal, the GI Bill, and the Post-War Housing," 2012 Meeting Papers 1050, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Don E. Schlagenhauf & Carlos Garriga & Matthew Chambers, 2011.
"Did Housing Policies Cause the Post-War Boom in Homeownership? A General Equilibrium Analysis,"
2011 Meeting Papers
1219, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Matthew Chambers & Carlos Garriga & Don E. Schlagenhauf, 2011. "Did Housing Policies Cause the Post-War Boom in Homeownership? A General Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 2011-01, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2011.
- Matthew Chambers & Carlos Garriga & Don E. Schlagenhauf, 2016. "The Postwar Conquest of the Home Ownership Dream," Working Papers 2016-07, Towson University, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2016.
- Fetter, Daniel K., 2016.
"The Home Front: Rent Control and the Rapid Wartime Increase in Home Ownership,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 76(04), pages 1001-1043, December.
- Daniel K. Fetter, 2013. "The Home Front: Rent Control and the Rapid Wartime Increase in Home Ownership," NBER Working Papers 19604, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Fetter, 2013. "The Home Front: Rent control and the rapid wartime increase in home ownership," Discussion Papers 13-005, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:demogr:v:26:y:1989:i:2:p:249-266. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .