An Indirect Test of Complementarity in a Family Labor Supply Model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:205-271 is not listed on IDEAS
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & Anant Nyshadham, 2011.
"Labor Complementarities and Health in the Agricultural Household,"
996, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Adhvaryu, Achyuta & Nyshadham, Anant, 2011. "Labor Complementarities and Health in the Agricultural Household," Center Discussion Papers 107263, Yale University, Economic Growth Center.
- Sonia Bhalotra, 2007.
"Is Child Work Necessary?,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 69(1), pages 29-55, February.
- Bhalotra, Sonia, 2000. "Is child work necessary?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 6652, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Sonia R Bhalotra, 2000. "Is Child Work Necessary?," STICERD - Development Economics Papers - From 2008 this series has been superseded by Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers 26, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Bhalotra, Sonia, 2001. "Is child work necessary?," Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes 24660, The World Bank.
- Sonia Bhalotra, 2003. "Is Child Work Necessary?," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 03/554, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Sonia Bhalotra, 2000. "Is Child Work Necessary?," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0500, Econometric Society.
- Cullen, Julie Berry & Gruber, Jonathan, 2000. "Does Unemployment Insurance Crowd Out Spousal Labor Supply?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 546-572, July.
- Lange, Mark Dale, 1979. "An economic analysis of time allocation and capitol-labor ratios in household production of farm families in Iowa," ISU General Staff Papers 197901010800008285, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Irina Merkurieva, 2018. "Coordinating the Household Retirement Decision," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201707, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews, revised 08 Jun 2018.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:3-102 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Gruber & Julie Berry Cullen, 1996. "Spousal Labor Supply as Insurance: Does Unemployment Insurance Crowd Outthe Added Worker Effect?," NBER Working Papers 5608, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:1:y:1986:i:c:p:103-204 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lee A. Lillard, 1977. "Estimation of Permanent and Transitory Response Functions in Panels Data: A Dynamic Labor Supply Model," NBER Working Papers 0185, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mueller, Richard E., 2005. "The effect of marital dissolution on the labour supply of males and females: Evidence from Canada," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 787-809, December.
- Lokshin, Michael & Glinskaya, Elena, 2008. "The effect of male migration for work on employment patterns of females in nepal," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4757, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:44:y:1976:i:4:p:651-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.