Restricted and Unrestricted Reduced Forms: Asymptotic Distribution and Relative Efficiency
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Brillet, Jean-Louis & Calzolari, Giorgio, 1984.
"Analyse et mesure de l'incertitude en prevision d'un modele econometrique. Application au modele mini-DMS
[Analysis and measurement of forecast uncertainty in an econometric model. Application to m," MPRA Paper 22565, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1984.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:3:y:2005:i:17:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Just, Richard E., 2003. "Risk research in agricultural economics: opportunities and challenges for the next twenty-five years," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 75(2-3), pages 123-159.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio, 1983. "Standard errors of forecasts in dynamic simulation of nonlinear econometric models: some empirical results," MPRA Paper 22657, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1983.
- Just, Richard E., 2000.
"Some Guiding Principles for Empirical Production Research in Agriculture,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 138-158, October.
- Just, Richard E., 2000. "Some Guiding Principles For Empirical Production Research In Agriculture," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(2), October.
- Dhrymes, Phoebus J., 1998. "Identification and Kullback information in the GLSEM," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 163-184.
- von Bach, Helmke J. Sartorius & van Zyl, Johan, 1993. "Price leadership in the South African carbohydrate market," 1993 Conference (37th), February 9-11, 1993, Sydney, Australia 147855, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Alexander Gorobets, 2005. "The error of prediction for a simultaneous equation model," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 3(17), pages 1-7.
- Dhrymes, Phoebus J. & Lleras-Muney, Adriana, 2006.
"Estimation of models with grouped and ungrouped data by means of "2SLS","
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 1-29, July.
- Phoebus J. Dhrymes & Adriana Lleras-Muney, 2004. "Estimation of Models with Grouped and Ungrouped Data by Means of 2SLS," Working Papers 251, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- McCarthy, Michael D., 1998. "Finite sample moments results for the quasi-FIML estimator of the reduced form: The linear case," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 83(1-2), pages 239-262.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1977. "The asymptotic distribution of impact multipliers for a non-linear structural econometric model," MPRA Paper 24537, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1979.
- Calzolari, Giorgio & Bianchi, Carlo & Corsi, Paolo & Panattoni, Lorenzo, 1982. "Uncertainty of policy recommendations for nonlinear econometric models: some empirical results," MPRA Paper 28846, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pri:cheawb:adriana_estimationofmodels is not listed on IDEAS
- Zhou, Mo & Buongiorno, Joseph, 2005. "Price transmission between products at different stages of manufacturing in forest industries," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(1), pages 5-19, June.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Brillet, Jean-Louis & Calzolari, Giorgio, 1983. "Analysis and measurement of the uncertainty in Mini-Dms model for the French economy," MPRA Paper 29056, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Just, Richard E., 1993. "Discovering Production and Supply Relationships: Present Status and Future Opportunities," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 61(01), April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:41:y:1973:i:1:p:119-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.