The asymptotic distribution of impact multipliers for a non-linear structural econometric model
The problem of deriving asymptotic statistical properties of impact multipliers from a consistent estimate of a structural non-linear econometric model is discussed. The theoretical aspects, which generalize the results derived by Goldberger, Nagar and Odeh for linear models, are analyzed in detail, as well as the numerical (computational) aspects. Numerical results are finally displayed for an econometric model well known in the literature.
|Date of creation:||1977|
|Date of revision:||1979|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klein, Lawrence R, 1969. "Estimation on Interdependent Systems in Macroeconometrics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(2), pages 171-92, April.
- Havenner, Arthur M, 1976. "Computer Algorithm: Derived Reduced Form Coefficient Covariances," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 836, July.
- Dhrymes, Phoebus J, 1973. "Restricted and Unrestricted Reduced Forms: Asymptotic Distribution and Relative Efficiency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 119-34, January.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1979. "A Note on the Numerical Results by Goldberger, Nagar, and Odeh," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(2), pages 505-06, March.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1978. "A Program for Stochastic Simulation of Econometric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 235-36, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:24537. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.