Stime 2SLS con componenti principali di un modello non lineare dell' economia italiana
[2SLS with principal components: estimation of a nonlinear model of the Italian economy]
The estimation method of Two Stage Least Squares (2SLS) with Principal Components (2SPC) is applied to a medium-sized nonlinear econometric model of the Italian Economy.
|Date of creation:||1982|
|Date of revision:||1982|
|Publication status:||Published in Note Economiche, Monte dei Paschi di Siena 2 (1982): pp. 114-132|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Ludwigstraße 33, D-80539 Munich, Germany|
Web page: https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mitchell, Bridger M, 1971. "Estimation of Large Econometric Models by Principal Component and Instrumental Variable Methods," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(2), pages 140-46, May.
- James M. Brundy & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1971. "Efficient estimation of simultaneous equations by instrumental variables," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 3, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Dutta, M & Sharma, P L, 1973. "Alternative Estimators and Predictive Power of Alternative Estimators: An Econometric Model of Puerto Rico," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(3), pages 381-85, August.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio, 1980. "The One-Period Forecast Errors in Nonlinear Econometric Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 21(1), pages 201-08, February.
- Edgerton, David L, 1972. "Some Properties of Two Stage Least Squares as Applied to Nonlinear Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 13(1), pages 26-32, February.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1981. "Estimating asymptotic standard errors and inconsistencies of impact multipliers in nonlinear econometric models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 277-294, August.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio, 1979. "Simulation of a nonlinear econometric model," MPRA Paper 24440, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 1980.
- Bianchi, Carlo & Calzolari, Giorgio & Corsi, Paolo, 1978. "A Program for Stochastic Simulation of Econometric Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 235-36, January.
- Klein, Lawrence R, 1969. "Estimation on Interdependent Systems in Macroeconometrics," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(2), pages 171-92, April.
- Brundy, James M & Jorgenson, Dale W, 1971. "Efficient Estimation of Simultaneous Equations by Instrumental Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(3), pages 207-24, August.
- Gallant, A. Ronald, 1977. "Three-stage least-squares estimation for a system of simultaneous, nonlinear, implicit equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 71-88, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:22665. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.