Econometric Estimation of Stochastic Differential Equation Systems
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniela Federici & Giancarlo Gandolfo, 2002.
"Endogenous Growth in an Open Economy and the Real Exchange Rate,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 499-518, December.
- Daniela Federici & Giancarlo Gandolfo, 2001. "Endogenous Growth in an Open Economy and the Real Exchange Rate," CESifo Working Paper Series 526, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1982. "Formulating and estimating continuous time rational expectations models," Staff Report 75, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Vos, A.F. & Steyn, I.J., 1990. "Stochastic nonlinearity : a firm basis for the flexible functional form," Serie Research Memoranda 0013, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Bent Nielsen & Heino Bohn Nielsen, 2008. "Properties of etimated characteristic roots," Economics Papers 2008-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Federici, Daniela & Saltari, Enrico & Wymer, Clifford, 2015. "Endogenizing the ICT sector: A multi-sector approach," MPRA Paper 66723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belloc, Marianna & Federici, Daniela, 2010. "A two-country NATREX model for the euro/dollar," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 315-335, March.
- Saltari, Enrico & Wymer, Clifford R. & Federici, Daniela, 2013. "The impact of ICT and business services on the Italian economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 110-118.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1980. "Methods for estimating continuous time Rational Expectations models from discrete time data," Staff Report 59, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1980. "Rational expectations models and the aliasing phenomenon," Staff Report 60, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Federici, Daniela & Saltari, Enrico, 2018.
"Elasticity Of Substitution And Technical Progress: Is There A Misspecification Problem?,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 101-121, January.
- Saltari, Enrico & Federici, Daniela, 2013. "Elasticity of substitution and technical progress: Is there a misspecification problem?," MPRA Paper 52194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kieran P. Donaghy, 1998. "Incomes Policies Revisited," Working Papers 46, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- M. Holler & G. Brennan & C. Deissenberg & C. Papageorgiou & R. Forslid & I. Steedman & G. Tullio & S. Gomulka & S. Marjit, 2000. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 200-226, June.
- Chambers, MJ & McCrorie, JR & Thornton, MA, 2017. "Continuous Time Modelling Based on an Exact Discrete Time Representation," Economics Discussion Papers 20497, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0083-x is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:joptap:v:149:y:2011:i:1:d:10.1007_s10957-010-9771-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rahim Loufir & Catherine Bruno & Pascal Jacquinot, 1992. "L'efficience et la formation des anticipations sur le marché des changes," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(1), pages 249-282.
- E. et al. Saltari, 2011. "The impact of ICT on the Italian productivity dynamics," Working Papers 149, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Saltari Enrico & Wymer Clifford R. & Federici Daniela & Giannetti Marilena, 2012. "Technological Adoption with Imperfect Markets in the Italian Economy," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 1-30, April.
- Federici, Daniela & Gandolfo, Giancarlo, 2012. "The Euro/Dollar exchange rate: Chaotic or non-chaotic? A continuous time model with heterogeneous beliefs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 670-681.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:275-288 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:40:y:1972:i:3:p:565-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/essssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.