Econometric Estimation of Stochastic Differential Equation Systems
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 40 (1972)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: 1 212 998 3820|
Fax: 1 212 995 4487
Web page: http://www.econometricsociety.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:|| Web: https://www.econometricsociety.org/publications/econometrica/access/ordering-back-issues Email: |
- Daniela Federici & Giancarlo Gandolfo, 2002.
"Endogenous Growth in an Open Economy and the Real Exchange Rate,"
Australian Economic Papers,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(4), pages 499-518, December.
- Daniela Federici & Giancarlo Gandolfo, 2001. "Endogenous Growth in an Open Economy and the Real Exchange Rate," CESifo Working Paper Series 526, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1982. "Formulating and estimating continuous time rational expectations models," Staff Report 75, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Vos, A.F. & Steyn, I.J., 1990. "Stochastic nonlinearity : a firm basis for the flexible functional form," Serie Research Memoranda 0013, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Bent Nielsen & Heino Bohn Nielsen, 2008. "Properties of etimated characteristic roots," Economics Papers 2008-W07, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Bent Nielsen & Heino Bohn Nielsen, 2008. "Properties of Estimated Characteristic Roots," Discussion Papers 08-13, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Federici, Daniela & Saltari, Enrico & Wymer, Clifford, 2015. "Endogenizing the ICT sector: A multi-sector approach," MPRA Paper 66723, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Belloc, Marianna & Federici, Daniela, 2010. "A two-country NATREX model for the euro/dollar," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(2), pages 315-335, March.
- Belloc, Marianna & Federici, Daniela, 2007. "A Two-Country NATREX Model for the Euro/Dollar," MPRA Paper 4046, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marianna Belloc & Daniela Federici, 2008. "A Two-Country NATREX Model for the Euro/Dollar," CESifo Working Paper Series 2290, CESifo Group Munich.
- Saltari, Enrico & Wymer, Clifford R. & Federici, Daniela, 2013. "The impact of ICT and business services on the Italian economy," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 110-118.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1980. "Methods for estimating continuous time Rational Expectations models from discrete time data," Staff Report 59, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Lars Peter Hansen & Thomas J. Sargent, 1980. "Rational expectations models and the aliasing phenomenon," Staff Report 60, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Saltari, Enrico & Federici, Daniela, 2013. "Elasticity of substitution and technical progress: Is there a misspecification problem?," MPRA Paper 52194, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kieran P. Donaghy, 1998. "Incomes Policies Revisited," Working Papers 46, Sapienza University of Rome, CIDEI.
- M. Holler & G. Brennan & C. Deissenberg & C. Papageorgiou & R. Forslid & I. Steedman & G. Tullio & S. Gomulka & S. Marjit, 2000. "Book reviews," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 71(2), pages 200-226, June.
- Chambers, MJ & McCrorie, JR & Thornton, MA, 2017. "Continuous Time Modelling Based on an Exact Discrete Time Representation," Economics Discussion Papers 20497, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- repec:spr:jecstr:v:6:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40008-017-0083-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Rahim Loufir & Catherine Bruno & Pascal Jacquinot, 1992. "L'efficience et la formation des anticipations sur le marché des changes," Revue de l'OFCE, Programme National Persée, vol. 42(1), pages 249-282.
- E. et al. Saltari, 2011. "The impact of ICT on the Italian productivity dynamics," Working Papers 149, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- Saltari Enrico & Wymer Clifford R. & Federici Daniela & Giannetti Marilena, 2012. "Technological Adoption with Imperfect Markets in the Italian Economy," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 16(2), pages 1-30, April.
- Federici, Daniela & Gandolfo, Giancarlo, 2012. "The Euro/Dollar exchange rate: Chaotic or non-chaotic? A continuous time model with heterogeneous beliefs," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 670-681.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:275-288 is not listed on IDEAS
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecm:emetrp:v:40:y:1972:i:3:p:565-77. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed