Futures Trading, Storage, and the Division of Risk: A Multiperiod Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rodrik, Dani, 1987. "Trade and capital-account liberalization in a keynesian economy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1-2), pages 113-129, August.
- Barro, Robert J & Gordon, David B, 1983.
"A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural Rate Model,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 91(4), pages 589-610, August.
- Robert J. Barro & David B. Gordon, 1981. "A Positive Theory of Monetary Policy in a Natural-Rate Model," NBER Working Papers 0807, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alberto Alesina, 1987. "Macroeconomic Policy in a Two-Party System as a Repeated Game," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(3), pages 651-678.
- Persson, Torsten & van Wijnbergen, Sweder, 1993.
"Signalling, Wage Controls and Monetary Disinflation Policy,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 103(416), pages 79-97, January.
- Torsten Persson & Sweder van Wijnbergen, 1989. "Signalling, Wage Controls and Monetary Disinflation Policy," NBER Working Papers 2939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alesina, Alberto, 1987. "Macroeconomic Policy in a Two-party System as a Repeated Game," Scholarly Articles 4552531, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Staiger, Robert W & Tabellini, Guido, 1987. "Discretionary Trade Policy and Excessive Protection," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(5), pages 823-837, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Michael Gilroy, 1991.
"Schweizerische Pflichtlagerhaltung und ihre Finanzierung,"
Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES),
Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 127(III), pages 431-443, September.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1991.
"Schweizerische Pflichtlagerhaltung und ihre Finanzierung
[Swiss obligatory stockpiling and its financing]," MPRA Paper 21083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael, 1991. "Schweizerische Pflichtlagerhaltung und ihre Finanzierung
- Acharya, Viral V. & Lochstoer, Lars A. & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2013.
"Limits to arbitrage and hedging: Evidence from commodity markets,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 441-465.
- Acharya, Viral V & Lochstoer, Lars & Ramadorai, Tarun, 2009. "Limits to Arbitrage and Hedging: Evidence from Commodity Markets," CEPR Discussion Papers 7327, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral V. Acharya & Lars A. Lochstoer & Tarun Ramadorai, 2011. "Limits to Arbitrage and Hedging: Evidence from Commodity Markets," NBER Working Papers 16875, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Heaney, 1998. "A Test of the cost‐of‐carry relationship using the London Metal Exchange lead contract," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 177-200, April.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11383 is not listed on IDEAS
- Méndez Parra, Maximiliano, 2015. "Futures prices, trade and domestic supply of agricultural commodities," Economics PhD Theses 0115, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Hennessy, David A., 1996.
"Information Asymmetry As a Reason for Vertical Integration,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
10422, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Hennessy, David A., 1997. "Information Asymmetry As A Reason For Vertical Integration," Proceedings: Strategy and Policy in the Food System: Emerging Issues, June 20-21, 1996, Washington, D.C. 25945, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- David A. HENNESSY, 1997. "Information Asymmetry As A Reason For Vertical Integration," Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project 963, University of Massachusetts.
- Pennings, Joost M. E. & Heijman, Willem J. M., 1995. "Prospects for an electricity futures market A comment," Resources Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 283-284, December.
- Boum-Jong Choe, 1992. "The precautionary demand for commodity stocks," Policy Research Working Paper Series 935, The World Bank.
- Filippo Natoli, 2018. "Analyzing the structural transformation of commodity markets: financialization revisited," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 419, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michail Anthropelos & Michael Kupper & Antonis Papapantoleon, 2015. "An equilibrium model for spot and forward prices of commodities," Papers 1502.00674, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2017.
- Ivar Ekeland & Delphine Lautier & Bertrand Villeneuve, 2013. "A simple equilibrium model for a commodity market with spot trades and futures contracts," Post-Print hal-01655807, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:99:y:1989:i:397:p:700-719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.