Subequilibrium in the North American Steel Industries: A Study of Short Run Biases from Regulation and Utilisation Fluctuations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edward Kokkelenberg & Sang Nguyen, 1989.
"Modeling technical progress and total factor productivity: A plant level example,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 21-42, March.
- Sang V Nguyen & Edward C Kokkelenberg, 1988. "Modelling Technical Progress And Total Factor Productivity: A Plant Level Example," Working Papers 88-4, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J. & Siegel, Donald, 1997.
"Automation Or Openness?: Technology And Trade Impacts On Costs And Labor Composition In The Food System,"
Strategy and Policy in the Food System: Emerging Issues, June 20-21, 1996, Washington, D.C.
25940, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Catherine J. MORRISON & Donald SIEGEL, 1997. "Automation Or Openness?: Technology And Trade Impacts On Costs And Labor Composition In The Food System," Department of Resource Economics Regional Research Project 965, University of Massachusetts.
- Catherine J. Morrison, 1989. "Markup Behavior in Durable and Nondurable Manufacturing: A production Theory Approach," NBER Working Papers 2941, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Swagel, Phillip, 2000.
"Union behavior, industry rents, and optimal policies,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 925-947, August.
- Phillip Swagel, 1993. "Union behavior, industry rents, and optimal policies," International Finance Discussion Papers 459, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1993.
- Phillip L Swagel, 1996. "Union Behavior, Industry Rents, and Optimal Policies," IMF Working Papers 96/143, International Monetary Fund.
- Ray, Subhash C. & Kim, Hiung Joon, 1995. "Cost efficiency in the US steel industry: A nonparametric analysis using data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 654-671, February.
- George Mergos & Giannis Karagiannis, 1997. "Sources Of Productivity Change Under Temporary Equilibrium And Application To Greek Agriculture," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1‐3), pages 313-329, January.
- Kaustuva Barik, 2005. "Capacity Utilization in Indian Paper Industry," Microeconomics 0503001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:98:y:1988:i:391:p:390-411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.